Monday, September 19, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 11

I think I'm getting the hang of my powers, I really like flying and my horns look really cute. I can't wait to go to my adoptive parents for spring break, as far as they know I'm at a very exclusive boudin school. I wonder what It'll be like to see Sophie. my old school has even invited me and Nathan to spend a day their.
   "I never thought I would never come back to  this school, it is kind of nice to see it" I said staring at the building. "I know, I was hoping I would never have to come back here to" said Nathan. He was still acting strange. "Nathan wee need to talk about what happened on the first day at the academy before we go ing I know it's bothering you" I said. "Fine, the truth is I'm not good at the things we're learning and all the kids in my class tease me about it" Nathan said acting ashamed. "That's what you've been moping about for the past two weeks?" I said. "It's nothing let's just go in and say hi to everyone and whatever" Nathan grumbled. "Fine but we're going to talk about this later, and you need to act like your old self before we walk in their" I said.
As we walked in I saw Sophie and called out "H Sophie! I'm so glad I could see you again!" I called. Sophie acted like she saw a ghosts. "What are you going back here Nicole I thought you transferred to a different school?" said Sophie wight as a vampire. "Well the school invited me to spend a day here so I obviously said yes, and my name is Kara not Nicole" I said enjoying every moment of the conversation. "How did you change your name?" Sophie said. "Well I can't tell you" I said. "See you latter" I called behind my shoulder.
   The day was great, and everyone said my devil wings, horns and tail where cool and of course my katana (they thought everything was fake) I'm glad we came to visit. It brings back a lot of memories. I can't wait for tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....