Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 4

"We have a new project! For the next two weeks you and a partner will research something that has happened in the past five years. I expect you to come up with something that will make the rest of the class on the edge of their seats" said our social studied teacher. "Hew Alison this is the perfect opportunity to do some digging, we should be partners" said Alison leaning towards me. "Of course I was just about to tell you the same thing!"I said. "Hey what are you doing for your project?" asked James. "We're doing a project on the girl who commit suicide a few years ago, i noticed a lot of evidence that made it look more like a murder then a suicide" I said. "Calm the energy Catherine!" said James as if I was yelling.
     "Hey Alison look at this article it says that a police man that took part in the investigation said that he thought that the case looked a lot like a murder but everyone else in the investigation said that he was being ridiculous" I said amazed that their was an article that talked about my death was suspected to be a murder. "Wow we found something! I thought that it would be next to impossible to find something! But apparently not" said Alison happily.
      "Hi I'm Catherine and this is Alison and our produce is about Catherine Abbot who was suspected to commit suicide two years ago. But me and Alison found some evidence that says that it could have been a murder" I started. "One of those clues was an article from the newspaper with an interview of one of the police men in the investigation and said it looked a lot like a murder, but the other police men said that it was stupid and he must have been lying. We went to see him and did our own interview and he said that he saw foot prints in the blood that looked like they had been hastily tried to clean up." Said Alison. "We looked at pictures and saw that their where other things like the fact that the corps appeared to be looking like it was held down and stabbed multiple time" I finished. James raised his hand and said, "why did you do your project on a suicide? What caught your attention?" a picture of the body was on the smart board. "Is it because you look so much like her Catherine?" called a girl in the back. "Yeah it dose look an awful lot like Catherine, and they have the same name" said another girl." "Well that's  the reason I took an interest and I've been trying to find out more about this girl ever since" I said nervously. Will they believe me? I hope they don't realize that I am Catherine Abbot I thought. "Oh, okay then" they said. "Thank you for your interesting presentation girls" said the teacher as we walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....