Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 1

My name is DJ and I want to be the best DJ in the world! But my parents want to seen me so a super special all girls boring school! GAG!!! Sorry When I think about it I want to throw up. In fact they think I'll like learning about how to be a young lady and I'll get all this DJ stuff out of my system! Like that's going to happen! Music is my life. And my mom keeps trying to make my like classical music but I always remix it and make it sound then post it on Youtube where it gets a few million views. "Tome to go Dawn" called my mom. "I'm coming Mom" I called coming down the  stairs. "I still don't know why you dyed your hair red. Your black hair was so pretty" Mom sighed. "Mom can we gust go? I don't want to talk about this aging" I said. "Goodbye sweetheart" said my dad behind hi newspaper. "Bye dad" I said holding my DJ set. "Dawn we need to go now or we'll be late!" mom said. "I was just saying bye to dad! I only took one minute" I said kind of agitated. "That;s one minute we could have used to get going" mom said. "Let's just go" I said walking out the door.
      "Dawn why do you bring that DJ set everywhere you go?" mom asked in the car. "Because I never know when their is an opportunity to remix a song" I said playing with my DJ set. "We her" called the driver. Finally if I had to talk to mom any longer aka would have jumped out of the car! I thought relived. "Bye mom" I said rushing out of the car to grab my bags and get in side so mom can't catch up to me. When I walk in side I said "Wow this place is awesome!" "Hey where is room 212?" I asked. "Top floor of the dorms to your left" he said "Ok. Thanks!" called rushing to the elevator and hit the fifth button. When I walked in my room I was amazed their was a living room with a huge tv and two bedrooms! Wait I have a ROOMMATE! I walked into both rooms and saw each had a bathroom with a huge tub and a tv! Their was a tv in almost every room. I picked the room on the right. When I took my stuff out I put them on the huge desk and put all my clothes in the closet, that had uniforms in my size. W hen I was done the room looked like it was a DJ studio. "I'm so happy I finally found my room" said a voice That must be my roommate! Thought excitedly. "Hi Roomie" I said coming out of my room. "I must be in the wrong room, I asked to not have a roommate" she said looking discussed. "Well their must have been a lot of people coming so the had to give everyone a roommate" I said. "Perhaps,my names Crystal" Said Crystal. "My names DJ" I said. "Nice to meet you DJ" Crystal seemed to spit. "Can I see your room?" asked Crystal. "Sure" I said. "This is your room? It looks like a tornado was in your room" Crystal gasped. I've known her for about two minutes and I already don't like her. This is going to be a rough year I thought in dread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....