Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 12

"Hey Sophie" I said on the second day old school. "Hey Nicole" said Sophie with a look of disgust on her face. "Who's Nicole? My name is Kara, but Nicole sounds like a cool girl" I said loving being back and pretending that I didn't know who Nicole was. "While Nathan explaind that I had hit my head before we left and had irreversible amnesia. "Sorry I forgot about your amnesia" said Sophie sarcastically. "It's no problem! want to come to my house to hand out after school?" I asked. "Sure" said Sophie grimacing form the last time she saw my room a few years ago. "Great I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun!" I said. "I can't believe she invited me to her disgusting house, I mean who needs to have their bed drilled to the floor" said Sophie rolling her eyes. I can't wait for her to come over! Were going to have so much crazy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....