Sunday, September 18, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 2

"ATTACK!" I yelled as everyone including me ran in and stared fighting, the commander was even stronger the we thought. I started firing at his weak spot that all monsters have, their he'd unfortunately the strong ones almost always have something like a hat. It took us almost three hours to kill him and we had a lot of woulds by the time we left but they could all be fixed, thankfully. "Great job on killing the Commander everyone, right now I recommend everyone gets some rest" I said while black spots danced over my eye then everything went dark, the last thing I heard was a thud but I couldn't tel where it cam from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....