Monday, September 12, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 6

"Hey Nicole you want to sit with me?" asked Nathan, we had both agreed to stay close together to help weaken the demon. He also told me that one day to fully kill it we would both have to fight the demon and it'll take lots of preparation. "Sure Nathan I'd love to sit with you" I said holding my lunch tray. "Why did you invite Nutty to sit with use Nathan? Have you gone crazy too?" said Sophie. "No Sophie it's just that me and Nicole had a chat after school and we found out that we have a lot in common" Nathan shot back, to my surprise Sophie looked shocked like she'd never had someone talking back to her. "I mean what's the problem? I thought we where friends" I said innocently. "UGGGGGGHHH fine you can sit here" Sophie grumbled. "They hate you they all hate you and want you dead, I'm the only one who can save you but only if you do exactly what I say" the demon said menacingly "No" I said out loud. None seemed to notice except Nathan who gave me a puzzled look that I returned with doing devil horns on my head, he just nodded. "So Nicole what are you going to be for halloween" asked Nathan. "Well I was thinking of a devil or maybe a crazy psychopath with blood stains allover me and a knife with blood on the blade" I said looking dead serious everyone looking at me in horror "I'm kidding! I think I'll be a warrior with a katana" I said being serious "cool I want to be a swordsman" said Nathan looking dead serious. "Well while you two be fighters, I'm going to be a beautiful cheer leader" Said Sophie. "No offense Sophie but isn't a cheer leader kind of lame?" I said trying to annoy her, what I want to have some fun. "No it's not!" cried Sophie. "To be honest it kind of is" agreed Nathan "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! WHY DON'T YOU BOTH GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIF TOGETHER! WHAT! EVERYONE THINKS YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER! I SAW YOU PUT THAT NOTE IN NATHAN'S LOCKER WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE ALREADY HIM NICOLE! I KNOW YOU DO I CAN SEE IN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU NICOLE!" Sophie yelled and I blushed with out meaning to. "Sophie calm down" soothed one of her friends. "NO I WOUN'T CALM DOWN UNTIL NICOLE ADMITS SHE LIKES NATHAN! EVERYONE KNOW YOU CAN'T HID IT NOW NICOLE!" Sophie yelled. bBy now everyone in the cafeteria was looking at our table. "Is it true Nicole?" Nathan asked. Blushing I said "yes I do like you but I never thought it that this would happen" I motion around use "all I want to do is be your friend and I hope it doesn't ruin anything between use" I said with my head down. "Well actually I'm glad you like me because I like you, evan if you are crazy I don't care" Nathan said. "NO!!! NATHAN WAS MENT TO BE MINE NOT SOME CRAZY GIRL HE FEELS SORRY FOR!!" Sophie who was now having a full melt down. "I don't feel sorry for her Sophie, I like her and I will until the end of time" Nathan said. as he leaned in to me and I closed my eyes. I don't remember anything that happened apart from Sophie getting suspended for a week to go to have a lot of therapy to help her melt downs.

Note from the writer
P.S. I'm a sucker for sappy endings :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....