Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Gamers Curse Chapter 1

My eyes opened for the first time in two years. I've been stuck in SAO (Sword art online) for 2 years. I pinched my self, It hurt! I was finally awake at last! "I'm awake! I can't believe it!" I cried happily and started to cry with happiness. "Gem?! Is that my daughter?" called my mom. "Mom I'm awake! I'm back!" I called still crying. "By baby! I missed you so much! I can't believe you'r awake! I was afraid you would never come back!" My mom cried. "I'm ok mom" I cried happily. "I'm so happy I'm back! You have no idea how many times I thought I would die! But you made me keep hope I would make it back to the real word" I sad. "You are not allowed to scare me half to death ever again" my mom joked. "I'll try" I promised.
      When I woke up the next day I was in my room and  noticed something in the corner of my vision. It was my HP bar from the game! I pinched myself and my HP bar went down a tiny bit, And it hurt! "No, no It's not possible The game was beet! Why am I seeing this?" I said in panic. I'm probe;y just imagining it. I was in the game for two years, So it must be a dream or something!" I said desperately.
      Why! Why can I still see it?! It's been a week and I can still see the HP bar?" I cried in my room. I never mentioned in to my mom because she would get really worried. "Gem! Get ready for school! It's going to be you'r first time back in two years! you better make a good impression!" called my mom who was more exited about me going to school ten I was. It's my freshmen year and I really want to see my friends. Last night I got my hair dyed red (that's the coaler it was in SAO. "I want to be Yin. I want to be The person I was in SAO. Fearless, Strong and above all Daring. "See you latter mom!" I called. When I arrived at school I looked for my locker and when I opened it I put some pictures I took in SAO and taped to the to my locker. "OMG! GEM IS FINALY BACK!" called someone who sounded familiar. "Hi Gabby!" I said excitedly. "Wow you've changed a lot in two years Gabby. And it's Yin" I said happy to see a friend. "Yin?" called a boy. "Who are you?" I asked. "You where in SAO weren't you?" he said. "Yes I was" I said. "How did you know?" I asked puzzled. "I was in SAO too! I heard of you a lot and about how you where extremely powerful, and about how you where always on the from line fighting" he said. "Thanks" I said. I'm glad I'm not the only person from SAO here I thought relived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....