Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blind Girl Chapter 4

Time for the live shows! I'm so nervous! I'm going to try a different kind of song and I don't know how the judges will react, I really hope they like it. "Celtic your up" said Nick "I'm nervous" I said. "You'll do fine as far as I know you've already won" said Nick. "Hi everyone to day I'm going to sing How to be a Heartbreaker" I said and started to sing feeling everyone eyes watching me. When I finished everyone started to clap. "That was OFF THE CHAIN" said Mel B. "Thank you guys I said. "And once again you get four yeses" said Heidi. "What where you nervous about Celtic you where amazing" said Howie. "Thank you so much" I said feeling like I was going to explode.
     When I woke up the next morning I opened my eyes and saw the tiniest bit of light! "MOM! I CAN SEE A TINY SLIT OF LIGHT!" I called. "It's a miracle my mom said as she started to cry. "I know"I said.

Link to song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6NvsM49N6w
Thank you Nightcorereality. with out you these stories wouldn't be possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....