Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 6

"Why do you use a different last name from when you where alive?" asked Alison the next day. "I had to make it less obvious of my life, and incase anyone reached my death and didn't link it directly to me" I said. "So I chose Scarlet". "Oh that makes sense, if you hadn't your secret would be long gone" Said Alison. "Let's go to class. "Hey it's the dead girlI heard she was the one who started the thing about that girl who was killed. Everyone is talking about how she looks identical to Catherine Abbot" whispered one girl. "I know! Some people are convinced that she's the ghost of Catherine Abbot! What if their right! That would be terrifying to see a real I've ghost! I would be trifled!" said her friend. Their right next to the truth and they know it I thought fearfully. "I can't do this" whispered to Alison. the whole school was going to the police station to ask about my death. "I know but if you don't go everyone will find out the truth even quicker" Whispered Alison back. "Ok but if they find out the truth then I need to leave, forever" I whispered back. "I know so don't blow it" Said Alison.
      "Hello everyone welcome to the police station. We are so happy you all decided to come and learn about a case" said a police man. As soon as he stopped talking everyone erupted with questions.  I yelled "WHYY DID YOU ABANDON THE CATHERINE ABBOT CASE?" Everyone started yelling over another just so the police man could hear them. It was crazy, and I wanted to get out of their. But if I wanted to stop the truth from being found then I had  to stay. PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! I begged in my head. "CALM DOWN EVERYONE WE WILL AWNSER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS IN A MIUNET!" yelled the police man with a megaphone. "NOW WE HAVE PRINTED THE CASE FILES FOR YOU SO YOU CAN LOOK OVER THEM, BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE CALM DOWN AND STOP YELLING" he called. Everyone was quite as the case files where passed around. This is what they said:

Case: Catherine Abbot's death
Age: 11
Cause of death: Suicide
Investigation: When the police got the the crime Catherine had a knife in her hand and stab wounds. One man lifted her arm and made her reach over hard hand to se of she could touch the wounds. She could only touch two out of ten and at closer examination of her hand saw that the knife had been force in her hand. And their appeared to be boot tracks in the blood going the other way. The head of the investigation said that the should call it a suicide and go home. Most of the police didn't want to but the caption threatened them so the had to give in.

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE" called on kid. "WHY DID THEY LIE! WHEN THEIR WAS SO MUCH EVIDENCE!" called another kid. To be honest I was outraged to. I mean they just gave up so they could be lazy. "WE DEMAND TO SEE THE HEAD OF THE INVESTIGATION!" I yelled outraged. "Ok kids but only a few of you can go in" said the police. "ALISON AND CATHERINE SHOULD GO! WITHOUT THEM WE WOULDN'T BE HERE!" called James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....