Friday, September 23, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 5

"That was close" I said to Alison as we walked out of class. "I Know but they didn't find out so we don't need to worry" reassured Alison. "But what if they start doing so research about you know what, and they accidentally find out?" I asked not letting go of it." Trust me no one will!"Alison said sounding agitated. "Fine" I said giving up right as a girl from our class walked by and said to her friend "I'm so looking up Catherine Abbot! I wonder if it was a murder or suicided?" Then her friend said "I know let's look up every article about it and find out for ourselves!". "I told you they would! I'm doomed!" I cried. "You're not doomed!" no one will fine out" said Alison. "Let's wait and see" I said. "That's good with me. Want to go to my house after school since we can't go to your house" Said Alison. "Of course!" I said. "Hi guys! I can't wait to find out more about Catherine Abbot! By Monday everyone in school will know about it!" said James. "WHAT!" I yelled. "Calm the energy Catherine! You should be happy, Because of you and Alison everyone wants to find out if Catherine Abbots death was a murder or suicide. Everyone want's to find out the truth" said James excitedly. "I as soon as he finished I fan to the nearest bathroom that wasn't used a lot, and cried "Noooo! I knew it I'm doomed for sure!"
      "it's Monday and unfortunately James was right everyone knows about it and is looking it up, at the library every computer and everyone using the searched the same thing Catherine Abbots death. I wanted to cry, soon enough everyone would find our Catherine Abbot was ME! "Hey everyone I found an article called 'Catherine Abbots lethe a murder?' check it out!" called an eighth grader. Cool look what it says! Half the police thought it looked more like a murder than a suicide and are speaking out for the first time!" called another kid. I ran out of their but the hallway was just as bad maybe even worse, but none has suspected my secret yet. "Hey Catherine!" called Alison then saw my face "Is it that bad?" Alison asked. "Worse everyone is searching it and talking about it, It's only a matter of time before they find out about the truth" I said feeling sick. "Go to the nurse and say you feel sick" and take the day off, I'll tell you  about it latter" said Alison. "Thanks Alison, but no sugar coating" I said. "Why would I do that?" asked Alison. "Nurse I feel sick, can I go home?" I asked. "Let me take your temperature and see" she said. "Oh my! You need to go home right now and rest." said the nurse. A good trick I can do, I can rase my body temperature. It comes in handy when you need to get out of school. "Ok" said.
      "Hey Catherine, so no one found out about the truth but everyone says they want to go the the police station and see the evidence. Almost everyone believes it was a murder" reported Alison. "Good, I've been making a fake article about my death online to stop the suspicion saying some things that will confirm it was a murder but the police thought it would be ever to say it was a suicide and all that jazz" I said "I want to put the off my trail, and fast" I said "Yep I've been trying to put everyone of your trail too" said Alison. "You're the best" I said. "I know" Alison said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....