Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blind Girl Chapter 3

"I can do this, I can do this" I said to myself nervously. "Do what fail?" Asked Jake. "No for your information I'm playing an instrument" I said not wanting to ruin the surprise. "Well while you do something lame I'm going to do some expert bottle flipping that will make the judges go wild" said Jake. "Whatever" I said. "Celtic time to go" said Mrs. LaRosa. When I sat down I took a deep breath then started singing Who You Are nightmare while playing the piano. When I was finished everyone started clapping and saying it was amazing I bowed and walked off the stage. When Jake went everyone gusted clapped to be polite but I could tell that it was boring. "Celtic will go to the next round. Jake will not continue" called the head judge. "What my performance was amazing! How did I not get to the next round?" Jake demanded. "Well everyone like Celtic more and you where kind of boring." "but on the other hand Celtic was amazing" said Mrs. LaRosa. "Celtic you're going to the next round!" said Emily excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....