Thursday, September 15, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 7

The demons has less control but to take way it's control I need to suffer horrible pain that I would do anything to stop the pain but I need to grit my teeth and suck it up. At least their are no marks when I wake up, mom and dad would getting a lot of trouble if they didn't. But just because their are no marks doesn't mean that it stops hurting when I woke up, I felt horrible all day. Ever since Sophie had her extreme meltdown things have been tense between us. And if that's not bad enough everyone knows about everything that happened at lunch which is really embarrassing for everyone. But on the bright side Nathan told me we would need to fight the demon to kill on halloween or it could get away and inhabit me tater when it would be at full power again. I'm scared if we die their then it would look like I died for no reason in real life. But I think we'll succeed, hopefully. "Hey it's lover boy and his crazy girlfriend" whispered one of Sophie's friends who had apparently taken over as queen bee until Sophie came back. "I can't believe they like each other, their so different! said another Bee (Sophie's friends).
"Hey Nicole" called Nathan with his sword on his back. "Hi Nathan" I called back holding the hilt  of my katana. "It's time"Nathan said looking serious. "Lets do this" I said smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....