Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 3

"Will she be ok?" asked someone standing next to me. "She was just very tired, she's been pushing herself to much. She needs to stop fighting for so long" said the nurse. "I can fight. It was just a hard fight. I can fight just fin" I mumbled half conscious. "Gabby! You need to stop pushing your so hard! You need to have more faith in the other so you can rest! If you need o rest for a few days!" She commanded. "NO! I need to plan the next attack, and train!" I cried. "You will be doing no such things until you have more strength" commanded the nurse. "Fine" I said knowing that I couldn't get out of it. "Good" said the nurse. Great! I'm stuck in bed for the next few days. Wait, I can make the next attack plans here I thought. "Nurse? can I make the attack plans here? Iowan's get out of bed and I'll be resting" I said trying to say it in a persuasive way. Ir's one of my many talents. "Well I guess, as long as you stay in bed it's ok" she said. "Great! Jacob, orange the attack meeting for tomorrow at noon" I commanded. "Yes Ma'am" said Jacob saluting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....