Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ghost girl Chapter 3

"ATNTION EVRYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL! LOCK DOWN EMEDIATLY" called the loud speaker. "he's here already!" I said worried. "I need to stop him. I was in the bathroom when the drill started. "Where are you little girl?" called the voice I knew so well. "I walked through the door right in from of him. "I thought I killed you a few years ago?" he said stunned. "Well I'm here to stop you from killing more innocent people" I said the grabbed him and too him a few hundred miles away. "AHHHHHHHHH" he screamed. When I got back everything was fine. "Catherine where where you?" asked Alison. "I was hiding during the drill and didn't hear the announcement saying it was over" I lied. she is the next victim, I must protect her I thought determined. "Catherine why won't you tell me the truth?" asked Alison looking at me. "I'm not lying!" I said "I told you the truth" I said pretending to be angry. "Why won't you tell me the truth! I thought we where friends!" cried Alison. "I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!" I yelled. "FINE BE THAT WAY IF YOU DON'T WNAT TO BE MY FRIEND!" Alison said clearly work up. "I'll tell you, I'll meet you after school at my house" I said.
     "Catherine! I'm here, where are u?" called Alison. "I'm here I called in an old swing set. "Please sit" I said gesturing to the other swing. "Why are we here and why is your house taped of?" asked Alison. "You where right about before I did lie, but for a good reason" said. "I knew you where lying! But why?" said Alison. "You know that girl who killed herself?"I asked. "Of course you read all the articles you found about her." "Well I'm the girl, I was murdered a few years ago. And I swore revenge on the man you killed me, and now he's after you. When we had that lock down it was him, I took him to Canada but he will keep coming for you until your dead. And the only reason he would is if you had a special power." I said. "Y-you're a g-ghost?" Said Alison looking at me in terror. "I knew you would be shocked at first, but you need to tell me if you have any special powers so i can help protect you" I said. "Well sometimes I can hear wisps from peoples heads, and it keeps getting more powerful as I get older." Alison confessed. "What about you? What's your power?" asked Alison. "You know my eye patch? Well in that eye I can see extraordinary thing, that I can't even describe but it dangerous so I have an eye patch and tell everyone I hurt it and I can't see out of it" I said. "Well I think we should do some more digging on your death and try and find out who killed you" said Alison. "I already know and they're going to be very hard to trace and defeat" I said as his image flawed in my mind from right before I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....