Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stars adventures at camp half blood Chapter 2

Chapter 2
It's been a week and I'm not even close to finding the place I need to go but. I had a felling I needed to go to Long Island Sound. Last night I was a shooting star and I had a feeling I had to go that direction.
I made it! I finally made it. Wait, this looks like a summer camp. Well I was told to go their so I'm going to go the The big house to see what this place is. "Hello?" I called. "Hello, I amuse you're here because you're a demigod" Said a half horse half man. "GAHH" I said in surprise "What do you mean by demigod?" I asked. "I'm sorry I startled you my dear you must have been sent by a god to do something important. And to answer you'r question, A demigod is a person who has a god for a parent." Said the man horse. "And my name is Chiron". "Ok" I said wearily maybe I was hallucinating. And everything want black. "Is she up yet?" Asked a boy dressed in black, "be patient Nico. She'll wake up when she's ready." Said another boy, "I think she's waking up said Nico coming close to my face. Unfortunately for him my reaction was to punch him right in the nose as hard as I could. (Which was pretty hard). "OWW" Nico yelled "Definitely awake" he said holding his nose. "Sorry" I said sitting up, "you startled me" I said rubbing my head. "Hi. I'm Will and this is Nico, what's you're name?" He asked smiling a bit to widly for me to trust "umm" I said uncertainty. "I pretty sure you don't have amnesia so you should be able to tell me" said Will. "One I don't want to tell you and two it's creepy that you know about my medical state" I said. "Told you to stop doing that to newbies" Said Nico. "Sorry about that but what is you'r name?" Asked Will. "My name is Star" I grumbled, "Hey Star" said Nico. I like him he's easy going and cool. "So can I get out of this joint now? I need to stretch my legs" I said. "Sure" said Will. As I got up Nico said  Welcome to Camp Half Blood."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....