Sunday, September 18, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 10

"WELLCOME EVRYONE TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES AT DEMON ACADEMY! I HOPE THAT YOU LEARN ALOT AND MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS! AND REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION THE JUST ASK A TEACHER!" called my dad on the speakers. "Hello class I'm your teacher Mr. D, and in this class I will be teaching you how to control your powers so you don't destroy humanity" Said Mr. D like he wanted to be somewhere else.
     By the end of the day I was learning how to control my powers. "Hey Nathan! How was your first day?" I asked. "Fine" Nathan grumbled which was very unlike him. "What's wrong? You never act like that" I asked. "Nothing, ok! Gust leave me alone!" Nathan called at me before he ran for his room and locked the door. That was weird  I thought. As I walked in my room I saw my roommate, "Hi I'm Alison! And you must be Kara! Everyone in school is talking about how the Devil has a daughter and she was coming to the academy" Alison said. "Uuuuggggghhhhhhh" I groaned. Great people gossiping about me in my new school already, I thought. "Nice to meet you Alison" I said putting on a fake smile. "Cool katana" said Alison and before I could stop her she unsheathed my katana. When I saw the blade black smoke surrounded me. When I looked into the mirror I had small devil horns wings and a tail that where blood red. "Why did you unsheathe my katana Alison?" I cried. "OMG! I 'm so sorry I just wanted to see if it was real" Said Alison. "WELL YOU RELEASED MY DEVIL POWERS!"I said in panic. DAD'S GOING TO KILL ME.
    "KARA WHAT DID YOU DO?" dad cried. "My roommate Alison unsheathed my katana before I could stop her" i said looking at the ground. "Well I can't put you powers in your katana now, so you'll need to learn. And try not to get mad, Ok?" dad said. "Ok dad" I said relived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....