Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 1

My name is Catherine and I have a secret, But not any ordinary secret. I'm a ghost, and I died a few years ago but before I died I swore I would get revenge on the person who murdered me. My wish was granted when I became a ghost, So now I'm looking for their next victim so I can protect them. "Catherine Scarlet" called the teacher "here"  I called knowing everyone was staring at me. To be honest I have no last name I said it was Scarlet because that's the coaler of my hair, and my eyepatch. When I was alive I hurt my eye really badly and I got an eyepatch and I still have it. "Hi Catherine, I'm Alison" Said a girl across from me "Nice to meet you Alison" I said. I have a feeling Alison will be then next victim, So whatever happens I must protecter her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....