Sunday, September 18, 2016

Blind Girl Chapter 3

"Hi my name is Celtic and I'm twelve years old, I'm going to be singing Secret night core style" I said to the judges on AGT . "Not to be rude Celtic but why are your eyes closed?" asked Simon. "I'm blind" I replied simply. "Go ahead Celtic" called Howie. WhenI was done I heard a loud buzz and felt confetti falling on my head "Congratulations Celtic! Simon gusted gave you a golden buzzer!" Said Nick. "OH MY GOD!" I called with a wid grin on my face and caught one that fell on my hand and put it in my pocket, I could just imagine Jake looking at hid tv in pure astonishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....