Sunday, September 18, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 9

"Welcome to Demon Academy!" said the sign in front of a huge castle like building. "Wow" I said it was very impressive and very high tech. "Hey Nicole I mean Kara, do you think coming here was the right decision?" Nathan asked still getting used to calling me by the name that my bio dad gave me. "Yes if I ever want to learn how to use my powers without destroying humanity then it was definitely the right choice, and the Devil isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is. in fact he's pretty nice" I said. "Ok" Nathan grumbled. "Ok that's the end of our tour!" said the girl who that showed us around the school. "These are your doors since you're a boy and girl you can't have one room so your rooms are next to each other, and my name is Ivy" said Ivy. When I walked into my room it had two beds and one side wad decorated so I guessed that someone was in here so I started decorating my side first I put my Katana on a weapon rack and then started painting my room purple when I was done I splattered black paint on top after that I put my cloths away and at last added my gold ring with a blood red ruby on my bed side table in the box it came in. My bio dad gave it to me before we left to go to the academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....