Saturday, September 17, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 1

"We'll die if we do this crazy mission!" Said the second in command. "We'll die if we don't do it!" WE'LL DIE ETHER WAY GABBY!" Nick yelled. "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! BUT EVERYONE'S DEPENDING ON USE! AND IF WE DON'T DO IT WE'LL LOOK LIKE COWARDS! WE ARE THE BEST FIGHTERS LEFT AND IF YOU THINK YOU'LL DIE THEN YOU CAN LEAVE!" I yelled extremely frustrated. "Fine I QUIT!" Nick yelled. "YOU THINK I CARE!?" I yelled after him, "what have I done? He was one of our best fighter." We need to defeat the commander or all of humanity could be in danger and wiped out, I'm aware that lots at stake but it's a chance we'll have to take" I said to everyone else. Their are so few of us left. It's been about a decade so shouldn't we know if their are any other people out their? Or are we the only humans left in this world? "We leave tomorrow, you know what to do" I said, at this point everyone knew what to do and what would happen if you stopped fighting for a second. We have lost so may people fighting b we are the strongest and we are the only ones who can stop the end of humanity, sometimes I lose hope and wonder what it would be like to stop and stop fighting. "BANG!" my gin was very loud as I shot a map at the commanders location. "Prepare for battle" I commanded hiding the fear in my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....