Thursday, September 15, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 8

"Where are we?" I asked Nathan. "In you're mind" Nathan said simply. "and it looks like the demon has made himself at home". "Not for long" I said writing my teeth. My costume was a short red dress with a long end that went a little under my knees  and I had small devil wind and horns to make it look festive. "HEY YO DEMON! COME OUT SO WE CAN TALK FACE TO FACE!" I yelled angry "What is it?" called a potbellied demon who didn't look very powerful or scary. "Oh my goodness you've gotten so big Kara, why the last time I saw you was when you where a baby" said the demon excitedly. "What are you talking about? My name is Nicole, who are you and why did you call me Kara?" I asked very confused Nathan looked the same. "well I should call down my boss she should be the one to tell you everything," the demon said. A few minutes later a man who looked a little like me in a black cloak said "Kara! I missed you so much! I can't believe you're all grown up" he said with tears in his eyes. "Uh boss she doesn't know, I thought you would be the best to tell her" sis the demon. "Ohh. Well I bet you have a lot of questions so let me explain, when you where a baby I could feel a very powerful energy in you and knew that you had to be taken somewhere so you could have a normal life and pass for human. You see I'm the Devil and you're my daughter, I named you Kara, Dan had been watching over you all these years making sure you never unleashed you're powers.," Said the Devil. "No, no, NOOOO!!!!" I screamed. "But if I'm your daughter then why is a demon inside my head apart from Dan?" I asked still in shock. "I never knew their was a demon in you head he shale be taken somewhere for punishment. I thought I outlawed human inhabitation hundreds of years ago?" my dad (I guess?) said outraged. "Where are my powers then?" I asked. "Oh in you're katana if and I don't recommend you do unsheathe it you will get your powers but with out the proper teaching they could kill you and hundreds of thousands of people" warn the Devil. "Ok. but what about school and everything I know what will happen? Now that I know about you?" I said worried. "Don't worry you and you're friend can go to the Demon and Devil school so you can learn how to control your powers and unleash them when you're ready" Said my dad. "Should we go Nathan?" I asked. "I think......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....