Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Stereo heart Chapter 3

"Time for YTcon! I can't wait!"I sang that morning. It was only about ten miles away. I heard they had to make a rule that you had to have at lest four million subscribers and triple the amount of tickets. Well time to go! I was wearing my school uniform and for the occasion I had dyed my hair dark pink. "Good riddance" called Crystal from her room. "I'll be rejoicing very minute I'm away from you" I sad sweetly. "Well time to go!" I said. it was a week long event tat would be awesome!.
     When I got their I was amazed that the place where the convention was huge! "This is it miss, have a good time" said my cab driver. "I will" I called with my guitar slung behind my back. "Hi I'm DJ youTube Channel Remix central" I said to the person at the desk. "Welcome to Youtube con I will glued you to your both. Please follow me" he called. Mu booth wasn't that big but I put up my sign with far lights that said REMIX CENTRAL and I added a sign that said: autographs, pics, MERCH!!! "Hi Dj. I'm Matt and I'm part of Nightmare remix" said Matt. "Hi Matt I think I've heard of you you have seven million subs right?" I said. "Yep and Yu have ten million subs" he said. "When did you start your youtube Chanel" I asked. "Well I started it a few years ago" he said. "Same here , where's your both?" I said feeling kind of acquired. "I'm a few down and when I saw you I had to come over. I subbed to you after I saw one of your videos" said Matt. "Well I'm going to make a few blogs of the convention, are you going to too?"I asked. "Yep" Matt said. "Well see you later" I called as he walked away. "One two three" I said before hitting record. "Hey everyone I'm calling from Youtube con! as you can see this is a live stream and I will bedding more later on and I will be getting to see a lot of you guys and will be live streaming randomly, so you may have a chance to be on my channel. And later today I will be singing Stereo Heart! I will be singing a different song everyday and I'll the post it on youtube! I can wait to meet you guys!" I said and hit stop. Man you would not believe how hard it is to make a vlog. "Well now I just need to wait" I said sitting down with five different could pen to sign autographs with.
     "OMG OMG OMD! I can't belive I'm meeting you! I love all your videos! Can I have some merch and an autograph and a picture?" A girl asked. "Sure, five doublers" I said smiling. Then hit Live stream. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE FIRST FAN TO BE ON MT LVE STREEM!" I said "OMG OMG OMG! REALLY! I'M SO EXITED!" she called. "How about you tell everyone your name?" I said. "My name's Alison" said Alison looking like she was about to burst. "Well I will be doing live streams with my biggest fans, and each one will get a statue of em saying 'biggest fan'" I said handing her the statue. "NO WAY!" Alison yelled. "Yes way" I said smiling. and ended the live stream. I can't wait to sing I thought. "WILL EVRUON COME TO THE STAGE TO HEAR DJ FROM REMIX CENTRAL SING." I walked up to the stage hit the record button and tarted singing Stereo Heart, as everyone cheered. This was my favorite part of the convention.

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNItYKCBPM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....