Thursday, September 8, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 5

I left a note in Nathan's locker telling him I needed to talk. Now everyone knows about the blood written in the stall. And I heard Nathan saying he wondered why I wrote it. And today after school I'm going to tell him everything. And to make it worse Sophie spread the rumor that one day very soon I'm going to snap and murder everyone! You know the first person I'm going to murder when that happens? SOPHIE! I really wish I could hid in my locker forever. And I have hidden in my locker before, for some reason popular kids think it's the best place to gossip. It's time to meet Nathan at the back of the gym, I'm so nervous!
  "Nicole? You left the note in my locker? What do you want to talk about that's so important?" Nathan said. "I need to tell you about my... my condition" I said "What about it I thought it made you crazy" Nathan said puzzled. "It's more than that, a lot more. I have a demon in my mind and if I don't agree to do crazy things like cut my arm and pretend not to notice then it tortures me in my dreams until I agree to do it" at this point I was sobbing. "But why do you want to tell me of all people this?" Asked Nathan. "Because when I'm near I feel like I have more control, and I wanted to ask you if you knew why" I said wiping my tears from my face. "Yes I know why" Nathan said looking embarrassed "It's because I'm a Demon Slayer, and have magic powers to weaken demons when their near me. But it's pretty rare to have a demon pick a human host" Said Nathan. "No Way!" I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....