Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 2

I can't believe what I found! Apparently their is a lot of articles about my murder, so I'm going to do as much digging as I can. "I can't believe it!" I cried enraged. "What is it Catherine?" asked Alison. "Nothing, just saw soothing" I said not wanting to revile my huge secret. I can't believe that the murderer wasn't found and everyone thinks that I killed myself because I was under a lot of stress. I mean their was a knife with finger prints on it and tons of other clues to show it was a murder. "Hey Alison did you here about that girl that killed herself a few towns over about six months ago?" I asked. "Yes, I can't believe that anyone would do that and willingly" Said Alison. I wanted to scream IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A MURDER! AND I SHOULD KNOW I WAS THE GIRL! but I didn't I juss kept on digging. "Speaking of which, You look a lot like her" said Alison staring at me. "I have no idea why" I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....