Monday, September 12, 2016

Blind Girl Chapter 1

My name is Celtic, I'm 12 but all the adults I meet say that I should be in high school but I don't want to go it would be to hard to get around without bump-ping into things. I mean middle school is hard enough, it took me a month to find my way to my classes without bumping into things. I guess I should explain why I had such a hard time getting around school, well you see I'm blind. But it's never stopped me from doing anything that people with sight would do. In fact I'm glad I don't have sight, I believe sight holds people back people from what they could truly accomplish. But when I tell  kids in school they say that it's insane and that sight is the most useful sense, and I tell them that they can do what they think what they want and I'll think what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....