Thursday, September 8, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 4

It's been a week since I cut my arm, and everyone in school knows. I got an email that said to listen to this song called This little girl. At school the next day I walked in and heard whispering "look it's Nutty I can't believe she didn't know that her arm was bleeding, I saw it and her whole jacket sleeve was red". I wanted to yell at them "I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!" but I didn't. My goal for to day is to have a normal day. "If I hear one more person talking about me I'll snap" I muttered. "My poor friend. I don't know why she would do that to herself but I can't stand to think what caused it and why she would ever think it's ok to hurt herself" Said Sophie in a mock sad voice to one of the kids who wrote the school newspaper. "Do you believe that she's a psychopath and will one day do something so crazy that could badly hurt other people?" asked the reporter. "Why I can't stand to think about it! But she truly scares me. The only reason I'm her friend Is so she may not hurt me one day" Sophie said. "GRRRRR"I was so mad I wanted to stomp over their and give Sophie a piece of my mind. But I didn't because she wasn't worth it. At the end of the day I saw Nathan talking to his friends. "I don't believe she did without a reason, why would anyone cut themselves with a knife without a reason" Said Nathan in defiance. Thank you Nathan, at least someone believes in me. I thought gratefully. "OMG it's Nutty did you hear about what she did! And after she left I looked in the bathroom stall she was in and saw 'Please help me' in BLOOD! I mean why would she write that? I thought she was a crazy lone wolf that didn't need help with anything" Said a girl who clearly didn't have any idea about why I wrote in my own blood. "Ahem!" I said loudly to get her attention so she would realize that I was their RIGHT in front of her. I mean just because they think I'm crazy doesn't mean that I can't hear them, or do they think that being deaf is a side affect of being crazy. The truth is that their is a demon inside of me trying to get total control of me. I just found out last night and I think just knowing is giving him more control, I really want to go al crazy and hurt the people that hurt me so much. The only thing stopping me is Nathan, for some reason I have more control around him. I don't know why but I've wanted to tell him about the demon for as long as I can remember.
   Last night I heard my mom talking to dad about me saying 'I don't want to send her! She's my baby I'll never send her to the asylum no matter what! I don't care if she dose go completely crazy I'll never  send her their!' My mom wailed to my dad in tears I started crying too. I wish I could tell anyone about the demon, but I'm afraid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....