Sunday, September 11, 2016

Star's adventures at camp half blood chapter 3

Wow this place is awesome! I can't believe that Camp Half blood has a lava wall. And their's archery practice, music and allot more. "Hey everyone we got a newbie!" called a boy playing volleyball. "Hey kid, so you're the girl who arrived yesterday" said one girl in armor holding a spear. "My name's Clarisse, what's you'r name? "Who wants to know" I said glaring. "You don't need to act so hostile, I just want to know your name" said Clarisse. "Carisse I'm the one who's meant to be showing her around" said Nico who seamed to come out of nowhere. "Fine, see ya latter newbie" called Clarisse. "So I see you've seen the camp but you're going to need to know your way around the place."
    "And that's it" said Nico. I must admit the camp was pretty cool. "I'm hungry can we grab something to eat?" I asked Nico. "Dinner is starting right now, so yes" replied Nico. "A&W Root Beer and California rolls please" I said and what I said appeared on my plat and in my cup. "Awesome!" I said as I hoped a California roll in my mouth. "It really is cool isn't it" said Corner Stole. "Everyone listen up please, today we welcome a new camper. Her name is Star and she is undetermined but I know she will be claimed soon" said Chiron. Right after he said that everyone gasped and Chiron looked above my head and said "That's not possible! See gave an oath thousands of years ago." "What are you looking at?" I called but none heard me in all the commotion. "I present Star daughter of Artemis" Chiron said still in shock. "What! How can that be" I said in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....