Saturday, September 24, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 7

"Should we go?" I asked Alison. "I don't think we have a choice" Alison replied walking up the steps. "Come on in girls" motioned the police officer, right before we went on someone yelled "FIND OUT THE TRUTH!" " Hello girls, I see you're her about the suicide case we did a few years ago" said the officer. "Well you see it may or may not have been a murder" he said lazy with a box of donuts he was munching on. I knocked them to the floor, "Hey" he protested. "WHY DID YOU SAY THE MURDER WAS A SUICIDE! WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A MURDER! DID YOU JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND EAT DOUNTS WHILE WATCHING TV! BECAUSE OF YOU THIS CASE WAS OVER LOOKED WHEN I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A VERY LONG TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! BECAUSE OF YOU THE MURDERER COULD BE ANYWHERE PLANING ANOTHER MURDER! IN MY PINION YOU'RE THE REAL MURDERER!" I yelled. "Well maybe if you hadn't knocked my donuts on the floor then I would tell you" he said looking at his donuts. "You can ether admit the truth or I can just make a video about this and post in on my youtube channel! I have at lest them billion subscribers and it could ruin your carer!" Said Alison. "No need to threaten me" Said the officer. "Well you where the one who threatened the other police men to say it was a suicide case" I said. "Ok Ok! I give up! It was a murder case but I wanted to watch tv and eat donuts, so I told everyone we needed to go back and say it was a suicide. And when they said no I threatened them" he said. "Thank you. You see I took a video of the whole conversation so I'm going to post it on my channel" said Alison smiling. "What?" said the officer as the door closed. when we walked out Alison yelled "TO SEE THE INTERVIEW LOOK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! IT WILL ALL BE THEIR!" Yelled Alison to the other students. They all cheered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....