Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 3

"No, please no. I don't want to, AHHHHHHHH! Okay, okay I'll do it" I cried in my sleep. I walked into school the next morning with a knife in my bag. "Hi Nicole" said Sophie with fake happiness. "Hi" I mumble in reply, I walked to my locker and put my stuff away and hid the knife in my note book. "Look at Nutty, I can't believe she thinks I'm her friend. She's so crazy she don't know the difference between real friends and fake ones, but I don't care the good thing is that she thinks that I would never do anything to hurt her" Laughed Sophie and her snobby friends. "Hi Sophie" I said, "Hi" Sophie said in surprise. "You should never underestimate someone you know. Let me ask you this, If I'm so nutty then how would I know that you hate me and that the whole school calls me Nutty. And that you told everyone about me condition" I said calmly. "And who's going to believe a poor crazy girl who is known to do crazy things that get her in tones of trouble" taunted Sophie. "I don't care if anyone believes me, they just have to see the security footage" I shrugged. "Well gotta go" I said cheerfully, "W-what" Sophie stuttered. in third period I went to the bathroom and cut my arm and wrapped it in toilet paper. "Nicole are you okay?" asked my teacher in forth period. "Yes I'm fine, why do you ask"I said looking puzzled. "Your jacket arm is blood red, are you bleeding?" asked the teacher. "I am? I didn't notice" I said casually. "How could you not notice it? go to the nurse and then call you parents to take you home" instructed the teacher. "Ok" I said. "Her arm's bright red how did she not notice?" "She's crazy, I think she thought it was juice or something" muttered the other people in the class. "I need to become stronger, and tougher so I can't get hurt" I mutter as I walked out of the classroom.
End of Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....