Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 2

Nutty Nicole

Chapter 2
"Good morning" I yawned sleepily, I was laying in bed on  Saturday morning. I love my room, my parents let me decorate it however I want. It has gray walls with blood red paint splattered on it. I have a small closet in the corner of the room and a dresser. "Todays the day!" I said happily, Sophie "invited me" to her sleepover. I'm so exited I can't wait, you might be surprised to learn that this is my first sleepover.
"Hi Sophie!" I said when I saw her. "Hi Nicole, I'm glad you could make it" said Sophie with a bit of dread. "So what are we doing tonight?" I asked, "I thought we would play a few games like truth or dare and watch a movie" said Sophie. "Can't wait! who else is coming?" I asked, "I invited Tracey, Alex, Tiffany and of course Ruby" Said Sophie. "Hi girls!" said Sophie "Hi Sophie, you look amazing!" all the girls said. "I sure you've  met Nicole" Said Sophie. "Hi Nicole" They mumbled. "It's nice to meet you" I tried to say casually. "Let's play truth or dare" suggested Sophie...
End of chapter 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....