Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Runaway Girl: Chapter 1

Dear Diary
My name is Star. Well that's my new name, my old name isn't important. So just forget it.
"Hey, I know. I'll see you their soon, I promise" I said into my phone. I've been planing this for months and I finally had the guts to do it. I have a great idea, and I'm meeting them tonight at midnight in a secret location. I'm sad about leaving everything behind, but I couldn't stand it any longer. Every day I wanted to scream from the pressure, but I feel free from that. But until/if I return I will never escape the gilt of abandoning my family.
I need to gert moving it's almost midnight
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....