Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nutty Nicole: Chapter one

Nutty Nicole

Chapter 1
Hi my name is Nicole and I have a condition. It's not that bad, well that's what I think. The doctors say it's serious. My mom said that I was different and that it was perfectly fine. But a few years latter I heard my mom said that it had gotten worse and that it was bad very bad and that it would get worse as I got older. That was three years ago...
"Hi Nicole!" Said Sophie, "Hi" I said giggling. People at school call me Nutty Nicole or just Nutty. I find it's funny that they say it behind my back and think that I don't know. "Hi Nathan" I said, "Hi Nutty- I mean Nicole" corrected Nathan. I bet you're wondering my condition is, you see my brain is a bit messy as that doctor says. Ever since I was little I was crazy but when I was three I was taken to the doctor to see what was wrong and apparently My disorder or condition makes me crazy. And I'm not talking about super high crazy I'm talking about Crazy like mental asylum crazy. I don't have a lot of friends in fact I barely have one friend Sophie pretends to be nice to me. In fact she's the one that snuck into the principles office and read my file and then told everyone about my condition. And if that's not bad enough I've heard her talking to snobby friends in the bathroom, and for telling her my secret I swore vengeance on her. I haven't gotten my revenge yet but I will, mark my words I will. Oh I will get my sweet revenge, it all about binding you time and finding the right moment to strike...
End of Chapter one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....