Friday, July 8, 2016

Chapter 1
My name is Star, as you probably know. And I'm a demigod, but my situation is a bit different.
It all started when I was twelve. I live in New York City, and no I don't live in a nice apartment. In fact I live on the streets, I live with so other girls and we work together to make money and service. I know what you're thinking, "Poor thing, why do you live in the streets? and where are your parents?" To honest I runaway when I was little, I hated my dad and I hated that he always put a lot of pressure on me. I couldn't stand it when he yelled at me and one day I had had enough and ran away. I never knew my mom. Let me tell you where my life turned upside-down forever. I was having a dream where I was shooting a bow and arrow at a target and I was hitting the bullseye every time. Then a girl came to me and said "go my child go to the camp." "What camp and why?" I said confused. "You will know the way, I will gide you when I can" she said. "Ok" I said knowing that this was serious. The next morning I said "I'm going" to the other girls, And walked away.
End of Chapter 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....