Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 6

It's been two weeks, I won't tell anyone the code, I'm the only one who knows it. I'm back in school but things have changed since I was gone, for one thing, Nick has a girlfriend who turns out to be Jenny. And people at school don't think I'm so tough, I was mad, but I don't really care about being the strongest, but the mark on my arm is strange. When people saw me walk into school a few stared at me. I wore a simple white shirt with short sleeves, and mom insisted on a red bow around the collar, and two thin red ribbons in my hair. Apparently, the public school had to move to a new building, and the school is now a privet school and we need to wear uniforms. A white shirt and a skirt. mom insisted on the bow's in my hair, and the red ribbon on my collar is apparently required for all girls. I don't know why but it is. I also had a black bandage thing covering the snake, I don't hide my gang leader tattoo now. "Hi, this is my friend B and she used to go to the public school that was here, but she had an accident, can she have her schedule?" asked Mike. I was given a piece of paper, I didn't have the same classes as Mike, not even lunch. "This sucks! I don't know where anything is! and we have zero classes together" I complained. "Relax Bullet, you'll be fine, you were a gang leader remember? Or are you turning soft?" asked Mike trying to make me feel better. "I know, but I just left the hospital, I really don't want to do this, I had a week of therapy before I got out, I don't know if I can walk far without my legs locking up," I said. "You'll be fine, your a fighter, and you are strong so don't worry," said Mike patting me on the back then walked to his first class. "Great, Mike abandoned me, I'm so going to kill him" I grumbled trying to find my first class. I tripped and crashed to the floor. "Ow! That hurt, need to get to class" I mumbled to myself trying to find my room. "Do you need help?" asked someone I turned around and saw a boy looking at me. "Yeah, I do, I'm new and need to find my way to my first class," I said showing the boy the room number. "Come on this way, it's close to my first class so I can take you," he said leading me down a hallway. I tripped again and saw someone had stuck their foot out. "Ha! So your B the girl who got electrocuted and was in a coma for a year, you're not much I heard that you used to be in a gang" said the boy taunting me. "wish I could punch you to the moon, but I promised not to break someone's nose or any other bone in their body" I said smiling sweetly and walked away. "You used to be in a gang?" asked the boy who was showing me where to go. "Yeah it was a while ago, I was the leader but I was caught and had to disband the gang. But that was forever ago, I haven't tried to do anything illegal in a while, except drive across the country a year ago, and trespassing" I said. "You stole a car!" said the boy. "No I just borrowed my parents Toyota, I wouldn't steal a car," I said rolling my eyes. "Are you serious?" asked the boy. "Of course, I'm always serious like how I'm going to murder my friend after school," I said smiling. "Here's your room," said the boy. I walked in "Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find the room" I said to the teacher. "It's fine, class we have a new student called B," said the teacher. "Hi, I'm Bullet but you can call me B, I'm happy to finally be awake, everything is so surreal," I said smiling. someone raised their hand. "What do you mean by awake?" she asked. "I don't want to talk about it, it's kinda embarrassing," I said and sat down at a desk. On the way to my next class, I saw Mike and dragged a finger across my throat and pointed. His face turned white. He knew he was dead. "you know Mike?" asked the girl I was walking with. "Yep, we're best friends, I've known him forever," I said. "That's so cool! Mike is really popular with the girls because he is so hot" the girl said. I snorted. Mike hot?! Please! That was ridiculous. "What's so funny?" asked the girl confused. "Just that Mike is popular," I said trying not to burst out laughing. "I don't get why that's funny," said the girl. "Sorry, I just never thought he would be popular, but then again I didn't think he thought he would go to school in LA or anywhere for that matter, Oops! I said too much" I said giggling. I wanted to see what it was like to be dumb. After school, I went up to Mike "Hi, Mike let's go home, maybe we can spar" I said. Dragging Mike away from the mob of girls. They all glared at me. "You are so dead for leaving me earlier," I said not letting go of Mike's arm. "I figured as much, but you confirmed it when you dragged your finger across your throat and pointed at me," said Mike rolling his eyes. "I was told by a classmate your popular and considered hot by a lot of the girls in school," I said. "I sucks so much, I never asked for it, it just happened," said Mike. I punched mike in the arm hard. "Ow!" he complained. "Ok, now we're even," I said. "You being popular is so funny I almost forgive you for ditching me, almost," I said. "Well I'm glad you won't kill me today," said Mike sarcastically. "Me too, I wasn't looking forward to killing you, if I did then who would I pick fights with?" I said. "How was your first day anyway?" asked Mike. "Well someone tripped me in the hall and I wanted to break on of their bones, but I promised mom not to break someone's bones in school, but I'm so going to get him back," I said. "Anything else?" asked Mike. "Well I think your fan club wants to kill me because I dragged you away from them and I saw you were trying to fight them off and you didn't fight me off," I said. "You should watch out for them, they can be terrifying when they want to be, trust me," said Mike. "I do but they don't scare me," I said shrugging.
       The next day all the girls in Mikes fan club glared at me when they saw me and Mike walking to school the next day. "Can you try to not get in a fight?" asked Mike. "Why?" I asked confused. "Just try not to kill someone please," said Mike. "Fine! Whatever, I'll try, but if someone bugs me too much they will get punched to the moon and back," I said. I heard a few girls growing who were waiting for Mike, they all had fire in their eyes directed right at me. "What the hell?!" I said Mike looked at them and shook his head. "I'm going to tell you this one-time Bullet so listen carefully, run," said Mike just as the girls charged at me. I ran as fast as I could and the chased after me when I got to my first class I panting. I sat in my seat exhausted. "What happened to you?" asked a girl who sat next to me. "I have no idea," I said and slumped in my desk. "I'm so mad, I can't believe that new girl is so close to Mike! I've been trying to talk to him for months and she just walks in and drags him away, and he doesn't even try to stop her" said the girl. I stayed quiet. "I know! I heard that they've known each other for years! So why have I never heard of her?" said the other girl. "I heard she had an accident a year ago that was really bad," "Really!  I heard that they got kicked out of their first school for fighting and that they were a couple because they were always together, and it's like they could read each others minds!" said one girl. I groaned, how far could rumors go? They didn't see me so I kept listening. "I'm so jealous! Mike is so closed off, but she acts like she can tell him to do something and he'll do it with no questions asked," she said. "I heard that they've broken the law together, she even stole a car," said the other. Just then the bell rang. I heard rumors like that all day. After school, I saw Mike surrounded by girls again I walked up to him and punched him in the arm as hard as I could. "Ow!" he complained. "Mike I need to talk to you alone," I said smiling sweetly. "Fine," he said rubbing his arm where I punched. "You know the rumors that everyone saying right? They're crazy and you never told me?!" I growled. "I didn't think you'd care," said Mike. "I don't but I do care that your little fan club was spreading them, one of these days you are so dead, and I'm not going to forgive and forget," I said sand stormed away. When I got home dad was waiting. "Hey dad, you're home early, like really early, is something wrong?" I asked. "No, I have a friend and his son likes you and if he gets his way then bad things will happen to the company, and I know it's sudden but I need you and Mike to pretend you are dating so nothing bad happens," he said. "What!" I shouted. "Why, me? And why am I being dragged into this?" I asked. "Because if that boy gets's what he wants then the company will fall, and it will end in catastrophe, don't worry it's just for a few years until that boy finds another girl he likes," said my dad. "Dad! A few years! Are you serious? This is crazy" I said. "Of course I'm serious B," said my dad. "I'm so dead! Dad, you do realize that at school Mike had a freaking fan club of like twenty something girls, and they will kill me if they find out" I said. "You're a strong girl B, you'll be fine," said my dad working on his laptop. "unbelievable!" I said and marched up to my room a while later I hear Mike protesting too. "This is so unfair," said Mike when he walked up to his room. "I know, it sucks," I said. "I wasn't talking to you Bullet," said Mike. "Whatever," I said. I was writing my will because I knew I would be dead.
    The next day me and Mike didn't even talk to me. "I hate it too you know," I said. "I hate it more, this is so unfair, I didn't want to take part in this," said Mike. "Yeah well, we're both in this now even if we don't want to be," I said and walked ahead. I saw the kid who tripped me smirk at me, and I glared at him I saw fear in his eyes. I looked at my gang tattoo. "I wonder what Luke would tell me to do? I wonder if he's still alive" I said to myself. "Who's Luke?" asked a girl who had heard me. "No one," I said automatically. "Ok," she said uncertainly. I kept walking and didn't say anything. All day I was mad even the fan club didn't bother me. After school, I walked to the park and sat down on a bench and watched the waves in the pond. After about ten minutes I went home and saw Mike walking home, he looked like he was thinking. "Hey," I said when I walked up to him. "Hey, I know it sucks that we need to pretend to date and everything, but if we don't do it then we are going to be in trouble and so id dad, and he'll blame us, so we have to do it," said Mike. "I know, we should start tomorrow I guess," I said. "Yeah we should go and do the homework," said Mike. "I did it," I said. "How? We have like ten worksheets to do" said Mike. "It was easy, I can help you if you want" I offered. "I can do it on my own," said Mike. "Ok, fine," I said shrugging. At home, I messed around on my laptop and saw the school had a secret gossip page. I clicked on the link and saw that a lot of it was about me. I saw so mad. I closed the tab and closed my laptop.
      The next day me and Mike walked to school together. All the girls in his fan club glared at me. I looked at him, and he understood and took my hand and I didn't try to stop him. "Remember when we climbed the American Ninja warrior course and got chased my the cops," said Mike. "Of course, It was so easy, and they call the course hard," I said rolling my eyes. "I know right," said Mike smiling. "I should get to class," I said. When I walked in school I bumped into a boy who looked older than me by a few years. "Sorry," I said and walked away before I did I saw a familiar tattoo, it was the SHG tattoo on hand, I knew it couldn't be and I walked away. "I'm so mad! Did you see B holding Mike's hand! I swear they're an item" said a girl. "I know! And just the other day B punched Mike in the arm, and it's wasn't playful or anything, it was hard" said the other girl. I tuned them out after that and traced my SHG tattoo. At lunch, I ate in silence and thought of why I had the snake mark on my arm. After school, me and Mike walked home together holding hands. When we were out of sight from everyone at school we let go. "I don't think anyone believes us," I said. "Same, but it's really awkward to do this, I mean we've known each other for years but I never like you like that," said Mike. "Same, I think of you as my best friend nothing else, and it's hard to fake because we know everything about each other already," I said. "This is going to be that hardest stunt we've ever had to pull off," said Mike. "It sure will be, and the worst part is that we don't have a choice we have to do it," I said. "Want to race home?" asked Mike. "Sure," I said and started running. About half way there I was in the lead then I collapsed. My legs had locked up, I had pushed too hard. I tried to get up but I couldn't move my legs. "I knew this would happen eventually," I said and tried to get up again. "Bullet, you can't do that, let me carry you home," said Mike and scooped me up in his arms. "I never said yes!" I said. "Well, you can't walk so I did it anyway. "Fine, you win this time," I said and Mike carried me home bride's maid style. When we walked in mom was home. "Hey, B's legs locked up, I had to carry her home," said Mike. "Oh, you should put her in her room so she can rest, B I told you not to push yourself" scolded my mom. "I know," I said. In my room, I went on the gossip site and saw a picture of Mike carrying me home. My face burned. The next day my legs still refused to move. Mike had to carry me to school everyone looked at us. when we came. "This is stupid" I grumbled. "Do you want to drag yourself to school?" asked Mike raising an eyebrow. "I hate it when you're right," I said. We went to the nurse's office where I borrowed a wheelchair for the day. In my first class when I went in everyone stared at me. "What happened?" asked Kiki. "Legs locked up yesterday, and I can't walk so I need to use this" I grumbled. "That stinks," said Kiki. "You have no idea," I said and went to my next class. Everyone stared at me all day. I glared at them and they looked away but they would still take peaks. After school, I returned the wheelchair, my legs were still locked up. "Come on let's go, said Mike scooping me up. "Put me down! I know I can't walk but I want to try" I protested. "Fine," said Mike putting me down. I tried to stand but I fell after less than a second, I grabbed onto Mike's arm to try and not fall on the ground. "This proves nothing," I said and tried to move my legs. Mike grabbed my waist to keep me steady. I was able to move my legs a little bit and started walking home I didn't let go of Mike's arm. around a quarter way home I fell to the ground, my legs exhausted. "Why can't I walk" I complained. "I don't know, but I'm not letting you walk any further it could damage your legs" said Mike. "Fine" I grumbled. I guess I won't b going anywhere on my own for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....