Friday, April 14, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 5

"BULLET!" I heard in the distance. All I felt was pain for what felt like and eternity. I heard screaming, I;m not sure if it was my own or not. I would beg to die when the pain was all I could feel. Sometimes I could see a small bit of light for brief seconds. I heard many screams, I don't know if they were mine or someone else's. It felt like I was floating in oil with nothing but pain to tell me I was alive, and I wasn't sure I was. Until one day I forced my eyes open, it took a very long time and much strength, I saw Mike sitting next to me. "Hey" I croaked bearly loud enough to hear. "Bullet! You're alive! We thought you were dead! You worried me so much! Do you know how long you've been asleep?!" demanded Mike hugging me so hard I couldn't breathe. "Can't breath? What happened to me?" I gasped. Mike let go and told me I had been electrocuted with five hundred thousand bolts of electricity, I shouldn't be alive. I had been in a coma for a whole year and in that time everyone thought I was dead. I had screamed so many times and begged to die several dozen times. Apparently, my heart had stopped a few times, for a brief period of time, but I was fine when it did stop. "I've been asleep for a whole year?" I asked. "You sure were, the parents have been freaking out. It's a shame you couldn't go the martial arts competition" said Mike. "Yea, but it's nothing, it wasn't life or death," I said then I saw my arm. there was a tattoo at least it looked like a tattoo. It was a snake wrapping around my arm and it had scales in the back that looked like a tire or something. I saw my hair it was black and only went a little past my shoulders. "What happened to me?" I asked scared. I saw my eyes in the mirror they were the same but my pupils were electric blue. I couldn't say anything. "That mark just appeared on your arm and they had to cut your hair it was too long and got tangled in the tower. I didn't know about your eyes because I haven't seen them like this before" said Mike. "How is my hair black?" I asked looking at it. "I don't know about that,, but I remember when you first joined the gang you had black hair, but it was only for about two weeks," said Mike. "Oh yeah I forgot about that," I said. "When can I bust out of this joint anyway?" I asked. "It'll be a while, you will have to do physical therapy because you've been asleep for so long. And parents will freak out that you're awake, it's been torture without you" said Mike. "I bet, can you go, I'm tired," I said and drifted off to a dreamless sleep without pain.
   When I woke I saw mom and dad, as well as a doctor. "You're lucky to be alive B, we lost hope several times when you were in your coma," he said. "Mike told me that my heart stopped a few times," I said. "It stopped for a few hours up to a whole day, but you continued to breathe, sometimes begging for death," said the doctor. "We also discovered you had a bad head injury about three years ago, do you know what happened to give you the injury? It is still very serious even though it happened a few years ago." "Three years ago I woke up in an alley with my head throbbing, I flashed in and out of consciousness for at least a week, before I was found by a boy called Luke. After that, I was taken to a gang called the Skull Hand Gang where I was taught to fight and taught math and history and things I would have learned in school. Two years later I was made leader after Luke the leader was caught by the cops, and taken somewhere, I don't know were, I lead the gang as best I could until the cops caught me and I was adopted" I said. "You don't remember anything before that?" asked the doctor. "Nothing everything is back, I do remember pain, pain and nothing else, but it is extremely dim just remembering that hurts my head so much," I said clutching my head. "This is extremely interesting, do you know this Luke's last name?" asked the doctor. "No, but I know that a week after he was caught managed to escape and appoint me the leader of the gang, he told me to contact him just told me to google a code. I lost the piece of paper a long time ago but I know the code by heart" I said. "Here I would like to ask him about your past," said the doctor. "I don't know if he is alive he could be dead. He told us to only contact him if it was urgent, I don't think this is urgent, and I can only use the code once" I said. "You must try it, We might be able to get your memory back," said the doctor. "No! I don't want my memory back, I don't want to know, what if I did something so bad, what if something bad happened to me? I don't want to know what happened to me, I was in the alley for a reason what if I was getting away from someone bad? I refuse to do it" I said and tried to get up to run. when my feet hit the floor I collapsed. "What's the matter B? don't you want your memory back? I've never seen you like this" said my mom. "I just feel like it would be bad, and I'm not breaking my promise to Luke, if betrying his trust means I get my memory back it can stay gone." I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....