Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fire Angel Chapter 1

My name is Phoenix, and I'm special, not in a good way, it means that I'm locked in a cell in an anti-gravity tube. I float around unable to touch anything. If I did it would be set on fire and I would be able to control it. I float around planning my escape, most of the time I close my eyes and dream of being free, seeing the sun, stars and the moon. I open my eyes to see me sinking to the ground, the anti-gravity thing must be weakening, it's been on for I don't know how long. I slowly descended to the floor. When my feet hit the ground I fell. My legs were weak from me not using them for so long. I summoned my wings and stretched them. Finally! I had been unable to use my power in the anti-gravity prison. I was free. I smiled and ran for the exit. I saw a security officer. I had seen him before. He was the one who sometimes came into my cell and try to provoke me. I was in maximum security and he was the strongest one of all the officers in the building. He was going to pay. I summoned my flaming Katana and b=hit him on the head with it lightly. He crumpled to the ground. The heat from my katana was so hot that it would knock out a person instantly with the slightest touch. I was in the sunlight for the first time in months. I felt it warm my face and I sighed blissfully. I heard alarms, they knew I was gone, I made a hasty escape. I soon got to a secret camp I had in a cave and ducked in. What I saw was so terrible I almost caused a forest fire. Lucky there was a lake nearby so I ran in and exploded boiling the water. When I surfaced there was so much steam. "I swear whoever stole all my supplies will play," I growled. I got onto the part of the shore that was covered in rocks and I sat down. I heard footsteps behind me. "Who's there?" I demanded. A little girl walked out. She had pink hair and horns and was holding my supplies. "That is my stuff give it back right now little girl" I growled. "No! I found it fair and square! This is my stuff" said the little girl. "I must say I didn't know someone of your species lived out here, I've never seen one of your kind in person, but I know what you are capable of. And trust me I'm much stronger tan you, try to touch me and your precious vectors will be burned and you will be unable to use them for a while," I warned. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. Not yet anyway, but this is my stuff now" said the little girl. "Fine, and if you do try to kill me you will fail," I warned. "I can help you if you want. I know how you can avoid the humans who are undoubtedly searching for you," I said. "How?" asked the little girl. I had gotten her attention. "I was just stuck in maximum security at that place, so I know something other won't," I said. "If you want I can help you, but I want my stuff back, you can keep the food," I said. "Deal! But if you lie..." trailed off the little girl. "You will kill me, I know. It's old news, just about everyone wants to kill me these days," I said shrugging. "Come, I have and extra sleeping bag it you want," I said and walked to my cave, making sure to stay on the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....