Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 12

I've turned about five other girls into Magical girls telling them the same thing, destroy the seeds. "Flare please don't do this, This is dangerous, it could lead to catastrophe," said Kyubey. "Isn't this your job? Didn't you tell Madoka that when we leave this world we wouldn't want to find space empty? You should be thanking us, we are just doing what you said" I said holding Kyubey by the scruff of its neck. "But too much energy has been released too quickly," said Kyubey trying to reason with me. "You should have thought of that before you killed Mani," I said dropping Kyubey. "I'm going hunting, then we're going to go to a new city if you even try to escape I will kill you again. I don't care how many times it takes you to die, but I don't think it'll be many now" I said holding my knife to Kyubeys throat. "Yes Flare," said Kyubey. I jumped down from the skyscraper I had been talking with Kyubey on and looked for witches. When I was walking through the streets I bumped into a boy. I fell over. I realized I was in my magical girl clothes. The boy fell back startled. He was looking at me in a strange way. "What are you looking at punk!?" I demanded not realizing I was talking in greek. "Huh?" he said. "What are you looking at punk?" I asked again in English. "N-nothing, you just look strange," he said. "Are you trying to make me squish you into a pancake?" I asked. "No!" he yelped. I left with him staring at me. I walked around the city until I found a witch and killed it. I pressed the seed to my wrist then I dropped it on the ground and smashed it under my heel. It was almost dawn so I got Kyubey and found a place to stay. I would stay for a bit longer than I usually would. Two months to be precise. I transformed into my normal clothes locked Kyubey in its cage then put that cage in another cage and padlocked it shut. Then I left to go to school. When I went in and asked to enter the school they said yes. I went to my first class English. I didn't pay attention and was called on "Flare can you tell us the correct answer to the question?" asked my teacher. She had asked everyone what Walpurgisnacht meant in german. "It means night of the witches or witches night," I said. "very good Flare, how do you know that?" asked the teacher. "I'm fluent in Greman, and many other languages," I said. "Well thank you for the translation Flare," said the teacher I nodded and looked at my notebook and doodled. In the hall, a kid pushed me over and said "Nerd!" as he walked by. I tripped and when I got up I said. "What did you say?" I asked acting oblivious. "I said nerd," he said. "At least I'm smart," I said. "Huh?" he said. "Did you say you are a nerd?" he asked. I lost my temper and forgot to talk in English, instead, I spoke in different languages every other word insulting him so hard. When I was finally done everyone was watching me. And the boy was staring at me with fire in his eyes. Everyone was talking about what they understood which was not a lot but they tried to piece as much as they could together. What they did get was really insulting. Now my hair was more red than orange and I was thought of as a deadly weapon not to get mad or I would go psycho insulting you in several different languages. When I was walking to where I was staying I saw the boy I had seen the other night. Just then I got a message from my VR headband from Homura. "Yes, Homura," I said in Japanese. "I have reports Walpurgisnacht is coming in your direction, you must kill it when it comes, I'm counting on you, you are one of my most powerful field agents," Homura said. "I will be ready, should I get help?" I asked. "No you will do fine," said Homura. "Yes, Homura," I said and hung up and flipped up my headband. "I can't deal with Walpurgisnacht now" I complained to myself. "I don't care what Homura says, it is too powerful for me to kill on my own," I said as trudged down the street. "Walpurgisnacht like as in class?" asked the boy who was following me. I kicked him in the face. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!?!" I demanded. "Ow!" he said holding his nose. I saw a bit of red. "Why are you following me?" I asked again. "I saw you last night and when I saw you in school walking out on your own, and I was worried because it's dangerous to walk the streets alone," he said. "Well, I'm fine, as you can see," I said walking away. "And you must have been mistaken, I was not on the streets last night and I didn't run into you," I said turning around to glare at him. "I never said you were on the streets, and that you ran into me," he said. "Crap," I said. "Listen what I was doing was none of your business so butt out of it," I said walking away. I looked back a few blocks later and saw the boy still following me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. When I got to my apartment I locked the door and saw Kyubey in its cage. "How was your day?" asked Kyubey. "Fine, it's not like you care," I said sitting down and checking my soul gem on the front of my wrist. It was about 50% dark. "Crap" I cursed, I had to go hunting again. That night I jumped out the window making no sound and I hunted for a witch. I went into an alleyway looking for cracks where a seed could hide, or a labyrinth. I found nothing. I kept searching. I didn't find any witches. "Crap this is bad, it's like the city is pushing in grief into my soul gem," I said and kept looking. I checked my soul gem about five minutes it was almost all black. "Crap! I'm so dead unless I get a seed very soon" I said becoming desperate. "What are you doing?" asked someone from the shadows. I had my daggers in my hands a second later. I ran towards the shadow and put them to his throat. He was staring at me with no emotion. "Can you put down your daggers please, I lowered my daggers about an inch. I saw my soul gem and cursed in several different languages. It only had a few dots of color left. I lowered my daggers and looked at the wall for a seed. I saw one. It was about to hatch. I ran into the labyrinth and chased after the witch. I killed it fast. When I was out the boy stared at me. I pressed the seed to my wrist. I felt better. "I wonder why I run out of magic so fast here? maybe it's because of Walpurgisnacht but maybe not, I should ask Kyubey" I said. The boy cleared his throat. "What are you talking about. "Crap! I forgot you were there. I wasn't talking about anything important," I lied and ran off. I was going to have to go to another city and get seeds. The next day I saw the boy, his hair was dark brown and light at the ends, he wore a really light gray shirt and a black jacket over it and black jeans. He was tall too. When I walked in the hall I saw the boy who had been following me, in fact, he had for a bit this morning. I walked over to him and said "Why do you keep following me? And don't you think about saying no, I can see you, I'm not blind you know" Everyone was watching us. "I told you, I was worried about you," he said. "And from your bloody nose from when I kicked you in the face, I can take care of myself," I said glaring. "I'm allowed to worried about someone, and what about you, wandering the streets at night anyway? You know there are people that armed at night" he said. "What about me wandering the streets at night? I have a hard time sleeping, you need to stop being such a creep" I said and walked away. Everyone was going "OHHH ROASTED!!!" who heard us talking. I was the boy I had run into last night leaning by my locker. "I heard you talking over there, I guess people don't know your a *whispers* Magical Girl. "I guess it's better they don't know," he said. The blood drained from my face. "How the hell do you know?" I asked making sure not to say it loud. He held up a ring that was on his finger, it was the exact same as my ring, my soul gem. he was a Magical girl, or boy, I was stunned. I started talking in Japenese "Where did you get that? There is now way. It can't be possible," I said staring at it. "It's true, and I will avenge all the girls you turned to witches," he said walking away. I didn't move. I was too stunned to do anything. "impossible" I muttered. "It's imposable. I know it is, so how?" I muttered to myself. I thought only about that all day. The teacher even thought I was sick. I saw him after school and sprinted to my apartment. "Hello Flare, is anything wrong, you look shaken?" said Kyubey. "You need to tell me everything, I met a boy and he had a soul gem, I thought it was impossible for boys to make a wish," I said. "Toh nest I don't know what's happening, maybe a new generation of magical girls", said Kyubey. "You don't know! Are serious!" I said. "I'm afrid so," said Kyubey...



Song: Idfc
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRJ8RilFN4M
Pic: is the boy with the soul gem (name unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....