Sunday, April 23, 2017

War in Me Epolog

I opened my eyes and saw a girl looking at me. "Where am I? Am I dead?" I asked sitting up, I realized I was lying down. "Not quite, I used a strong magic to bring you here, in your world, time has stopped while you are here, but enough about that. I am in desperate need of your help. My former friend Yin had been consumed by evil. I need your help and a few other very strong girls help to stop her. I am unable to defeat her. If she is not stopped she will take over your world and turn it into chaos. Everyone will be in danger. Yin the daughter of the Devil. Please help me," "Who else?" I asked. "Several girls, you will meet them soon, I can only summon them when the are at death's door. My name is Kate, I beg you to help me" said Kate then she vanished. "If this is to protect the ones I love, I will do it" I vowed. "I will kill this girl called Yin." ...



Hi, everyone! I've been planning this little overlap in the stories for a while. It will not end all my oldest stories, so don't worry. And if you want me to bring back an old story, please comment it, and I will consider it. I hope you have a good week!
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....