Sunday, April 23, 2017

Cat Thief Chapter 19

We've been laying low for about a month, while everyone searches for us. There have been many riots by the castle from the footage Sam posted. I smile when I hear the yelling. Everyone knows what my father is really like. I'm glad everyone knows. In fact, all the princes that wanted to marry have left because of it. My hair is black now, I'm able to change its color every now and then. Nick looks almost the same but he cut his hair to make it look shaggy. Sam is in transport mode, so she is a little square bit of metal. There is a nationwide manhunt to find us, but most people don't care, most of them ignore us even though if they turn us in they'll get a huge reward. In fact, most of them think I should be the ruler. My father is losing his control on the kingdom, I think it reminds me of an ancient country called China and the Mandate of Heaven. My father dynasty was over, the only problem was, who would be the next ruler? I thought it was quite amusing. "I wonder how this will turn out? Who will win?" I mused. "I don't know but the people have the upper hand," said Nick. "For now, but old king Fart Face has the power," I said. "Maybe the other countries shall help the people," I said. "We don't know, it really is quite a conundrum," said Nick. "I know, it's like a game of chess, the king has knights, rooks, and the king. Te people have the pawns, the king has more power, but with the right strategy the people could win, but it would take much bloodshed," I said. "It could," said Nick. We heard footsteps and fled the seen hiding in a small space that was hidden from the light. The footsteps faded and we crept out of the hiding spot. "They will find us eventually you know, we should leave soon, or we'll get sniffed out," said Nick. "I hid all my life, and I can do it more," I said. "Yes but that was just you, now I'm with you and we have sam to take care of, so how long will the three of us last?" asked Nick. "Stop saying bad things, it will just slow us down worrying about nonexistent things," I said shrugging it off. just then a dart hit my arm. It had a special mix in it. I fell to the ground. I vaguely heard Nick yell my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....