Thursday, April 13, 2017

War in Me Chapter 6

I told my handler I was going to get close to Dylan and kill him with something like a drug. I have become friends with Dylan, we hang out a lot. I'm trying to find out why Dylan would place a bomb on the stage and kill people, he doesn't seem like the person who would do that. But then again I don't look like an elite killer. I really don't know what to think, but I know I'm going to find out why Dylan might place a bomb, until then, I'm just going tp be his friend. I'm doing a good job of suppressing the love I feel for Dylan. The classes where I learned how to hide my emotions really comes in handy. It's the next stage of AGT and I'm going to make sure Dylan's stunt goes wrong, I'm not going to hurt him too bad, just make it so, he gets hurt a bit. He told me he's going to hang from a hundred feet up in the air. He'll climb up to the top of a crane and hang from the very edge. I'm just going to put some oil or something in the grip spray he uses. I hope he doesn't die, that would suck. "Hey Dylan, I thought this would be better for your grip, it's meant to be really good, I was told by my sister that athletes use it," I lied giving Dylan a can with a few different types of oil mixed together. "Thanks, Jane," said Dylan taking the can and spraying it on his hands. "Good luck," I said smiling. Dylan smiled back at me. I regretted tricking Dylan, but it had to be done. When his act started I watched earnestly. Dylan started climbing, he looked fine, then his hand slipped about five feet up. Some people screamed. He grabbed the bar and kept climbing. About ten feet up, his hand slipped again, he grabbed the bar and kept climbing. At thirty feet up his hand slipped and he couldn't grab a bar, his strength was going fast. His fingers slipped until only his middle finger was holding on. He was panicking at trying to grab the bar, then Dylan fell. People screamed I did too, for effect. Dylan landed at a funny angle, his arm and leg looked broken. He went to the hospital. I went about an hour later. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked Dylan. He had a broken wrist, he just had a dislocated arm and leg. "No, obviously not, I can't go to the next round of AGT. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IF I HADN'T TAKEN THAT STUPID GRIP STUFF YOU GAVE ME THEN I WOULD BE FINE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! DON'T SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Dylan shouted. I flinched. "I'll tell you why I did it, but first I want you to tell me something, I was told by someone you would plant a bomb on stage and set it off. I want to know why" I said. "I was forced to, my family's lives are on the line if I don't then they all die," said Dylan. "Who told you" I demanded. "I don't know, I just got a message saying that I had to do it. Now why did you give me that grip stuff and why do you care about it, and how do you know?" Asked Dylan. "Someone's coming," I said and hid under the bed where I could listen but not be seen. The door opened. "You will still plant the bombs, do you understand, I still have your family and they won't live if you don't plant those bombs," said a deep voice. "I can't I'm going to be in here for a few days so I won't be able to leave," said Dylan. "Then asked that girl to face time you or something on this device, you double tap the home button on this one and give her the other on, it will explode causing a huge explosion," he said giving Dylan two iPads. "I expect you to do it," the man said and walked out. I rolled out from under the bed. I ran out of the room following the man slowly without him seeing me. He ducked in and alley and I jumped on him and put a gun to his head and a knife to his throat. "Hey girly, what are you doing?" asked the man looking at me with amusement. "You tell me who you work for and why you're going to blow up AGT, I will kill you," I said pressing the knife to the man's throat until a drop of blood stained the knife. "I work for on one, I'm just getting revenge," said the man. "Revenge on who?" I asked. "Everyone," he said. "You won't be going anything," I said. Squeezing the trigger. I shot and left the body behind me. I went to Dylan and took the iPads and put them in my bag. I would take them to the agency. "We need to go, come on if you want to live," I said taking his hand. "Who the hell are you?!" asked Dylan when we left the hospital. "Sorry, for giving you that oil, I had to sabotage your stunt, you should be happy I spared your life," I said. "What do you mean spear my life?" asked Dylan alarmed. "It's complicated," I said. "We need to go somewhere safe for now," I said taking Dylan's wrist and went to a safe house. "You better tell me what's going on Jane!" said Dylan. "Saphire," I said. "What?" said Dylan confused. "My name is Saphire, I'm and undercover agent, and was told that someone would set off a bomb on the stage of AGT and I was told it would be you. I didn't think you would it willingly so I investigated further, I was right. Unfortunately, the others don't know that, and because I have conspired with the enemy, they will be hunting me, and it will be hard to avoid them. If they do catch us, they will probably be ordered to kill us on sight, so I doubt we'll live for long" I said. "WHAT!" said Dylan. I will get you to your family but then we must part ways, Do you know where they are?" I asked. "They being held in Washington D.C, but there are a lot of guards," said Dylan. "Fun," I said, I got in a car started the engine and pulled Dylan in. I drove like a crazy person, it took about two days to get to D.C. When we got to the place I took out two guns and ran towards the entrance. It was a blur but I got all the people and got Dylans family I suggest you get far away from here ASAP", I said. "We'll do that", said Dylans dad. "And can you not tell anyone about this?" I asked. "Sure," said Dylan. I heard gun fire. "They're here," I said and ran towards the gunfire. When I saw them it was crazy. So many people had come to hunt me down. I knew what I had to do. I took my gun and faced the barle to my eye. "STOP! DON'T YOU DARE PULL THAT TRIGGER!" Ordered my handler. I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. I felt terrible pain and fell to the ground. Dead.




Then End


Hi everyone! I'm so happy I finished my first story, sorry I was short, but I hopped you liked it!
-StaršŸŒ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....