Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 13

I'm so freaked out by that boy with the gem. When I see him in school I get so mad, how did he know, how does he have a gem? "Hey Flare, why do you always glare at Nico whenever you see him? Ever since he told you something in another language a week ago? What did he say anyway you turned really pale" said my friend Ivy. "He didn't say anything important can you drop it already?" I asked. "Sure, what's your problem?" Ivy said. Nico walked over to us. "Hey Flare can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked. "Here is fine," I said in Japanese. "Fine, I'm going to need to take Kyubey, I know you have him," said Nico. "No I need that beast" I growled. "For what? Turning girls into witches? I assume you've noticed the change and how you need more seeds to keep your energy. It's because there are too many witches and not enough grief" he said. "Fine I'll stop for now, but only if you help me kill Walpurgisnacht," I said. "Fine, but I will expect to get Kyubey, and start giving it your used seeds instead of smashing them," said Nico. "Don't tell me what to do you, big idiot!" I shouted. Everyone was looking at us, we were talking in Japanese so they didn't know what we were saying but still. "That was kind of mean I'm just trying to help," said Nico in English. "I don't need and don't want your help so leave me alone or you will regret it" I threatened. "With what? You don't scare me, and if you do then I won't help you and that is going to be a big problem, your boss couldn't kill it on her own so what hope do you have on your own?" asked Nico. "DON'T TALK ABOUT HER! THAT IS NON OF YOUR BISNESS SO KEEP OUT OF IT!" I yelled I was so mad. "Don't ever talk about her again! She has been through so much and I swear you will regret it, and how do you know of her anyway? Or are you just bluffing?!" I challenged. "I'm not bluffing, and I wouldn't try anything on me, I'm much stronger than you, you could call me a second generation, I'm much stronger than you remember that," said Nico walking away. My face was red. "What are you two talking about? Who is her?" asked Ivy. "Nothing, it's nothing, just someone I know who I'm doing a favor for, I don't want to talk about it," I said walking to lunch. I didn't eat, I just thought about Kyubey and how much I hated it, for taking away everything from me. "A second generation? I wonder how?" I mused aloud. "Huh?" said Ivy. "Nothing just thinking aloud loud," I said. "Are you ok? You don't look too good" said Ivy. "I'm fine, just thinking about what Nico said, I'm trying to put the pieces together," I said. I couldn't stop thinking about what Nico said even when I tried not to think about him. "Maybe I should do some hunting and take out a few witches, maybe that could help," I said to myself. I saw the boy following me even though I told him to stop. I walked to the park and lost him then snuck up behind him and karate chopped him on the back of the head. "Ow!" he complained. "I thought I told you to stop following me a week ago? So stop following me" I said. "What is it with you following anyway? I'm not hiding anything" I lied. "Yes you are, and I want to know what," said the boy. "Leave me alone little boy, or you will regret it," I said walking away. "What a pain, and I need to try and gather as many seeds as I can for the fight, I really hope I can kill it, at least I have a backup," I said to myself. "You really are going to fight it aren't you? Even the great Homura Akemi was defeated by it who knows how many times, so what's the point of thinking you might be able to kill it?" asked Nico. "What were you following me?" I demanded. "I wanted to know where you were keeping Kyubey, I am going to need you to give him to me if I help you," he said. "I have an idea, how about we have a fight tomorrow after school anyone can come, no weapons but we can use our magic like strength and speed, and if I win you help me kill you know what and if I lose then I'll leave and swear on my life to not turn more girls to witches and you can have the monster" I said. "Fine but you must also say why you are here and tell me what you are doing if I win, in front of the whole school and if I win I'll tell you how I got the magic, but only you," said Nico leaning close. "Deal! I'm not holding back" I said and walked away.
    "Flare! Why did you agree to fight Nico after school?! It makes no sense whatsoever! You better tell me." demanded Ivy. "Can't I'm just going to say that there are very high stakes if I lose" I said and walked away. I was going to win, no matter what. After school in the parking lot, their was a huge crowd. "Prepare to lose" I growled. "I'm not going to lose," said Nico. Everyone cleared a nice box for us to fight in. "I hope you remember the day you lost to me," said Nico crouching ready to jump. I got into a fighting position. Nico jumped high in the air, just as I thought, I moved a few feet away and Nico crashed to the ground. He kept moving and so did I. "This is so easy," I said yawning. "I wouldn't say that just yet," said Nico and charged at me, I sidestepped but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the ground. I got up enraged. "I expected more from Mami's sister" taunted Nico. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SISTER? NEVER SAY HER NAME AGAIN!" I roared charging at Nico. "Mami," said Nico smirking. "HOW DARE YOU SAY HER NAME! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! SHE DIED AN HONORABLE DEATH!" I roared and knocked Nico to the ground, but he only stayed down for a second. "I know, that she was better than you, for one thing," said Nico. Tears streaked my face, my vision turned red. I charged at Nico being careless filled with rage. He knocked me down and he put his knee to my chest. "Do you want to know how I know your sister? She was my best friend and I swore to protect you when she died" said Nico in my ear. "No! How? How could you know her?" Then all the pieces fit into place, Nico used to live a few streets down from us and sometimes I saw him with Mami but I never really cared before, that's why he could speak Japanese. "And I won, we had a deal remember? So you need to give me Kyubey and tell everyone you're a murderer" said Nico. "You are as much a murderer as I am, were where you? I've suffered through her death for months? Why did you just now find me?" I asked. "I wished to be able to track you, so I knew, but I had to come at the right time," said Nico. "I'm not telling them all what happened," I said. "We had a deal, I won, you gave your word. "No I gave my word I would leave and never turn another girl, not to tell everyone. You should know that" I said and tried to get up. Nico held me firm. "Let me go. You won," I said. "You need to keep your end of the deal," said Nico taking out a knife and putting it to my throat. He pressed it slowly into my throat I felt the numbing pain. "Go on and kill me, I don't care, I will never speak about my past," I said. 'I'm not trying to kill you," said Nico. Everyone was watching in horror. "Then I will," I said grabbing a rock and held it above my soul gem, I knew if I broke it I would die. "I'm not scared of death, I welcome it," I said and tried to smash my soul gem. Nico grabbed my arm and held it back so I hit the ground with the rock. "How stupid are you?" I sneered and got up and ran as fast as I could. I got a few blocks away and somewhere far away, I didn't know where.
   I was in Florida. I suck out shelter, I wouldn't go to school, I just wanted to be alone forever. "Mami, I've failed you, Why did you die? Why you?" I asked myself. I watched my sould gem slowly darken not trying to stop it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....