Sunday, April 30, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 25

"A new attack from the Deamon Academy. At least ten people were locked in an abandoned pizzeria for five days. Thye had food and water, and also a big scare. It was just like the game Five Nights at Freddy's which is a horror game, some of the victims say they were locked up in a secret room by the animatronics when they caught them and gave them the Demon Academy logo. The parents refused to say anything but are just relieved that their children are ok" said the news reporter. "Oh yeah! Another successful revenge!" I said pumping my arm in the air when I saw the news. "I have an idea how about we frame some people so we look like the victims?" asked Rachel. "That's so good! We should totally do that!" I said I was so pumped up. "How about we go to my old school I'm not done messing with Sophie," I said. I still wanted revenge she had tortured me for too long. "That would be nice, we will have to look different, Sophie will know us by sight," said Rachel. "Hey, Nathan want to come along?" I asked. "Sure, I've never liked Sophie," he said. "Cool! We are going to have to act really shy and stuff. So it's going to be different from the other times" I said. "Fine with me," said Rachel. "Let's go!" I said getting up from my seat. "So, Nathan you will be strong and confident and stuff, like LA and Rachel and I will be really shy and totally hate anything scary, ok? Other than that we can improvise," I said as we were flying to my old home town. We stopped on the way to get props. I got a few clothes that had things like kittens and puppies on them, cute things, innocent things. Rachel did the same thing. Nathan, on the other hand, got all black stuff, punk stuff. He looked rather scary. "You look great Nathan," I said smiling. "Thanks, I guess," he said looking at his clothes. Let's go! We don't want to miss the first day of school," I said. It was Rachels first time coming to my hometown. "Come on," I said. We walked in school and did the usual, say we were new students and stuff. Nathan radiated an aura of darkness and rebellion. Rachel and I radiated happiness and innocense. It was perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....