Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 14

It's been a few days since I came to Florida and all I do is watch my soul gem turn darker not doing anything, not moving, just waiting for my doom. "Kata!" I heard a yell. I knew it was Nico. I didn't say anything, if I wanted to I couldn't. Nico came running around the corner and saw me. "What are you doing? You'll die if you don't use a seed" said Nico seeing my soul gem. He took out a seed and tried to press it to my gem. "No," I whispered, my voice horse. "You'll become a witch if you don't!" said Nico. "It's fine, I should accept my fate," I sad smiling weakly. "I'm not letting you die!" said Nico pressing the seed to my wrist. "Why did you do that?" I asked confused. "I swore to Mami to protect you and I'm not breaking that promise," said Nico. "I'm already dead, don't you get it? We all are when we make our wish we die, and are reborn into this life. I should have died a long time ago, I've committed so many sins," I said. "Don't say that! You just had the wrong idea" said Nico. "Come on, you need to get to your feet, how about we find a witch to kill," said Nico. "There is already one here" I whispered. and a labyrinth opened. The witch was so strong. I tried to fight it. It shot a spike at me and it hit me in the chest. I felt the pain, it was like fire. "KATA!" Roared Nico, he killed the witch and ran up to me. "You'll be fine," he said but he was crying. "It's ok Nico, you did your best you could. Now I will be able to see Mami again," I said smiling and closed my eyes and waited for death to come.

When I opened my eyes I saw a girl with eyes like Sapphires. "Am I dead?" I asked. "No, you will be. We've been summoned here to kill this girl called Yin the daughter of the Devil if we don't then all out worlds will be destroyed she will take over. That's all I know. I guess you were dying, I was too. Then I came here," she said. "Yeah, I was dying. A witch shot me in the chest with a spike, how did you die?" I asked. "I shot myself in the eye, it was either that or exiled as a traitor," she said. "Why did you shoot yourself in the eye? couldn't any other place do?" I asked. "No, my eye is my weakness. How did you die?" she asked. "A witch killed me I was weak," I said. "A witch? In my world there is no such thing as magic" said. "It's hard to explain," I said. "Most things are," said the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....