Friday, April 28, 2017

The Great War Part 1 (Sapphire)

I don't know how long it's been but two more girls have come. Apparently Kate magic was strong enough that we didn't need to be on Death's door to come, but I was easier when we were. Jenny or whatever har name is has found a way to make weapons, including guns. I'm glad I can have a few guns handy and ammo. Flare uses her magic and the newest girl is good at martial arts, but she said she will have a backup weapon just in case. I think she intends not to use a weapon. Kate came to visit us today. "Bullet Train, can I see the mark on your arm?" asked Kate when she walked out of the mist. "Why?" asked Bullet Train. "Because it has electric magic in it, and I want to see if I can activate it," said Kate. Bullet showed Kate her arm. A few minutes later I heard a hiss. and Bullet fell to the ground, a live snake was wrapped around her arm. "You can control him with your mind, but it will take a bit of practice. he is charged with electric energy, and you can make it so he is just a mark on your arm," said Kate. "That's amazing," said Bullet Train gasping. "It is, you must learn to control it though," said Kate and she disappeared again. "Some help she is," I said rolling my eyes and started shooting some rocks. "At least she is trying to help, unlike you," said Jenny. "Whatever, I worked my butt off when I was alive to save people, and now I'm meant to do it in the afterlife, no big deal!" I said and turned around. This was stupid why couldn't we fight already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....