Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 8

"We really need to tell him, he's coming back to school and he is already suspicious I'm lying to him," I told Luke the day Mike was better. We were talking in the front of the school. "I agree, it would be nice to catch up, and see how good he is at punching now, you are right, we can't keep this from him forever, it's better he found out now," said Luke. He's coming," I said as I saw Mike round the corner. I walked up to Mike. "Hey Mike, I need to tell you something, I haven't told you for a while and I knew you would find out eventually, so I thought this was a better time as ever," I said. "What is it? I'm not in the mood for jokes," said Mike. "Trust me it's not a joke, come on," I said dragging Mike to Luke. "Hey, Mike long time no see. Didn't think I'd find you on the west coast," said Luke waving to Mike. Mike looked confused until he saw the tattoo. "Luke..." said Mike staring at me. "So, I'm alive," said Luke trying to break the tension. Mike lunged at Luke trying to punch him. "Come on Mike! You don't need to punch him," I protested. "I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD FOR SO LONG! JUST TO REALIZE THAT HE WAS ALIVE AFTER ALL THIS TIME! AND I'M MENT TO TAKE IT WELL?!" roared Mike. "I knew this would happen, which it why I didn't want to tell you," I said sighing. I grabbed Mike and pulled him off Luke and pinned him against the wall so he couldn't move. "Listen here Mike, I didn't tell you because I knew you would take the news badly, and I'm going to tell you that you need to calm down right now, or I will make you," I said. "Let me go Bullet," growled Mike. "Not going to happen, and if you want me to not give you a black eye then you'll listen," I threatened. "Then do it Bullet! It's not like you care, Luke was like a brother to me and after all this time I find out he's alive, how am I supposed to act?" asked Mike. "OF COURSE I CARE! LUKE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME TOO! AND I NEVER FORGOT HIM. But it doesn't mean that you need to attack him. So how about you say sorry and Luke can tell you what happened, and next time you say I don't care about Luke or you or anyone from the gang, I will mess you up, and you know it." I said and walked into class. "Hey what that older boy like your secret boyfriend? Everyone thinks so, and we were all watching what were you talking about with him?" asked KiKi. "Ew! No he was a boy I knew in New York and we thought he was dead, Mike didn't take the news well," I said. "Oh," said KiKi. When I went home I plopped myself down on the couch, Mike and Luke were talking about stuff and I wasn't invited. I yawned, I hadn't been able to sleep the night before worrying about Mike even though he was better, I was scared he would have a relapse. I fell asleep.
   I opened my eyes and saw a red and black place. It was from my dreams, I had been having nightmares about it, "Welcome. Hope you can fight, we're going to battle in three days, so get ready," said a girl with cat ear and a tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....