Thursday, April 27, 2017

Cat Thief Chapter 20

When I opened my eyes I was in a strange place, the sky was blood red and the ground was black. I was startled and sat up. "Hey look a new kid," said a girl with sapphire eyes. I sat up. "What are you talking about?" I asked. I saw another girl with red hair. "I'm not explaining again, so wait, maybe Kate will come to brief you, but don't expect us to do it. I'm guessing you died" she said glaring at me while playing with a pistol with her finger on the trigger. "I was shot with a dart, I think it was a tranquilizer... CRAP!!! NICK IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I said realizing. "Don't worry it's fine, now shut up," said the girl. "What do you have cat ears and a tail?" she asked. "I'm a meif'wa, obviously" I said. "I don't have those in my world, hey Flare, got any Meif'was in your world?" asked the girl calling to the other girls. "Not that I know of, witches in my world girls who almost die becoming cyborgs and killing people in your world, I doubt anything would surprise me now," said the girl. "Wait, what?" I said confused. "Get this straight, we both died, so I'm betting you died, either that or Kate will come explain because I'm not," said the girl. Just as the girl said a girl called Kate came about thirty minutes later. "Welcome Jenny, or is it still Jenny? I can never keep track. Anyway, you are not dead don't worry, you got hit by a dart directed at a revolver, you have not been caught, but in your world, you are in a coma, that was the price I paid for bringing you here when you were not at death's door. Anyway, let me explain. My former friend Yin the devil's daughter has taken over this world, and I summoned you here to help stop her, or she will take over your world and make it like thins, everyone and everything you love will die. I'm sorry I don't sugar coat stuff," said the girl called Kate. "Good, when do we fight? I need to get back to my world," I said standing up. "When I gather everyone else. Yin is too strong for you three to take on your own. My magic is getting stronger so it will not be much longer." said Kate then she faded into the mist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....