Monday, March 27, 2017

War in Me Chapter 4

"Saphire, you have a special mission, since you are the best actor and have mastered everything we have taught you and more, you have been assigned to assassinate a prince, you must get close to him and kill him making it look like a terrorist, this prince has been in a secret plot to kill many people, and we must stop him" said my handler. "I understand sir, what's my cover and when do I star?" I asked wanting to star as soon as possible. "You will be taken to the location where you will act as an ambassador's daughter from America, you will be in London going to an important privet school where the prince goes. You will have to make up a different name for yourself," said my handler. I went to my dorm to pack my bags. It had been about three weeks since I shot Luke in the arm and leg. He had recovered nicely but had refused to say anything, and I wasn't allowed to see him. The next day I was taken to London, I had decided to call myself Tiga, it sounded like a nice snobby name. I started school that day, my hair had been dyed so it was light brownish and was so long it went down farther than my waist, and I was getting used to it, but it would be good for my cover. When I went in my class I saw the prince at the back row messing around and a few seats away in the same row was an empty seat. "Class we have a new student," said the teacher, everyone looked at me. "I'm Tiga," I said flipping my hair scowling and then walking to the seat that was a little way away from the prince. I didn't listen to the lessons and I acted super rebellious, just like I was supposed to do. The prince was known for being a rebel and I had to get his attention by being a rebel too. By lunch, I had been yelled at several times, I just rolled my eyes when I was yelled at. After I got my lunch I sat a table away from the prince and heard everything he was talking about, it was all stupid until I heard "Hey whaddya think of the new girl?" asked one of the prince's friends. "She seems cool, a lot like me," said the prince smiling. "I think you like her" teased his friend. The prince punched him in the nose. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" he said punching his friend again. I rolled my eyes pretending not to hear when I listened harder. "You should ask her to come to your party, it's going to be epic!" said one of the boys. "I think I will," said the prince. He got up and walked over to me, "Hey you wanna come to my party tonight? It's gonna be epic" said the prince. I rolled my eyes, "I don't think so Princy, I have some plans tonight and they involve. Not. You" I said saying the last two words to make them sound like acid. The prince walked away and his friends teased him for the rest of lunch. When I got to the penthouse I was staying in, I got in contact with my handler "I have seen the prince, this will be easy. I estimate less than a week" I said. "Good job Sapphire, keep up the work," said my handler and he hung up. I got up and went to a store where I got a few expensive items and some makeup, to emphasize the "rebel" point I had going on. When I was done I went home and saw the prince's party live stream on Instagram. "Fool" I muttered. It did look cool. I commented "Lame! I bet over half the people were paid to go the that LAME party" and I hit post. I got a message a minute later on Insta from the prince. "Why u badmouthing my amazing party?" "Cuz it looks lame like I said in the comments, AND IT'S THEIR FOREVER" I texted. "Now quit bugging me Princy," I said and turned off my phone. I ignored all his other messages. At school the next day he walked up to me "Why didn't you text me back?" he demanded. "Because you're a loser who is mega annoying," I said walking away. "What the hell!? I'm the PRINCE!" exploded the prince. "What did you say? You're a big loser?" I asked pretending I didn't hear. The Prince walked away with his face burning red. In class I posted on the school group chat I was having a party and everyone could come, and it was going to be killer. Literally, I thought smiling a little. I was going to take the prince somewhere and kill him. Everyone was talking about it. I said I was going to be in the ballroom in my apartment building. That night when everyone came the prince did too. "I'm surprised to see you here loser," I said rolling my eyes. "I heard the party was going to be killer, and you did invite everyone from school," said the prince. "Whatever," I said waving him off and going to the refreshments table where there were a bunch of junk food and about ten different sodas. I grabbed a coke and went to my penthouse quickly slipping out so no one would see me and grabbed a knife and handgun I would use to kill the prince. When I got back everyone was having the time of their lives. The prince came up to me, "Hey! This one killer party!" he yelled over the music. "The night is just getting started! It's gonna get even better" I yelled. "I don't know if it can get better than this!" yelled the prince. I opened my coke and poured it on his head. "Now it's a party!" I said laughing. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He demanded. "Lighten up Princy!" I said laughing. "Fine!" he said grabbing a soda and pouring it on my head. "SODA FIGHT!" Someone yelled who had seen us. Everyone grabbed sodas and started soaking everyone with them. Soon enough everyone was soaked and the sodas were all gone. Everyone was wet and sticky and people started leaving since it was midnight. I rolled my eyes. "That sucks! I wanted to party all through the night and until school ended tomorrow" I said making a pouty face. "I'm nowhere near done partying," said the prince. "Two isn't a party, it's sad" I said. "That's a shame," he said. Suddenly he grabbed me and kissed me. I was stunned. He backed up a second later. I pretended to blush, "Do you want to tell me something?" asked the prince seeing my reaction. "I think there is something I should say, but I can't remember what," I said trying to remember. I grabbed my gun and lifted it up until it was pointing at the prince's head. "Wh-" he tried to say. "Oh, I remember! I'm sorry" I said sweetly smiling and I shot him, blowing his brains out. "This is why the party was killer," I said walking over his body. "That was easy", I said when I left I called my handler and told him about it. I heard a groan. I went back in the ballroom and saw the prince trying to get up. "You know in about a minute you will die of blood loss," I said. "Might as well put you out of your misery," I said pointing my gun at him. "Why did you shoot me?" he asked bearly a whisper. "I'm not telling you anything prince,mesure" I said shooting the prince a few more times formeasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....