Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 4

"Ugg!" I groaned, me and Mike had to go to public school, which was totally stupid because we already knew everything we needed to. "I know, but apparently it's the law and we can't pick fights here Bullet," said Mike. "I know, but that's boring! Fights always get me amped up" I said. "If we do get kicked out of this school then we will go to a boarding school, you know what dad said," said Mike cringing when he said, dad. I couldn't blame him. I didn't say anything. When we got to the public school we went in and enrolled. We got the same homeroom. It reminded me of the orphanage stories, only the strong survive. Lucky me and Mike were strong. I saw the teacher trying to get everyone's attention. I walked up to him, "I could get their attention for you" I offered. "Yes please!" he said sitting down. I smirked "OK LISTEN UP SCRUBS! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU! THE TEACHER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!" I yelled at everyone. Everyone paused to look at me, I made a death glare at them and they ran to their seats and didn't make a sound. "Thank you," said the teacher as I walked to my seat. In the hall when I was walking to my next class someone banged into me and I was pushed against a locker. Some people snickered. I glared at the kid who had bashed into me and punched him in the face then walked away as if nothing had happened. That day we had an assembly about something. No one was listening. In gym we had to pick id we would take dance or martial arts. Most the girls chose dancing. I chose martial arts. I already knew dome, but it would be fun to beat up some newbies. We started with a bit of the basic, I was so bored. "B do you have something you need to say?" asked the teacher. "No sir," I said. "Then could you show the class the basic maneuvers we were learning?" asked the teacher. "With pleasure," I said walking up to the mat. The teacher came up and we got in a ready position. He charged at me. I jumped up landed on his shoulders and twisted, he fell to the ground breathless. "Opps, wrong maneuver, we are practicing the basics, right? I thought it was just a friendly spare," I said. "Where did you learn to do that? That is one of the hardest maneuvers to do," said the teacher. "The streets in New York City," I said. "I also know Judo, kickboxing, Karate, Aikido, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, Krav Maga, Muay Thai and a bunch more," I said counting them off on my fingers. "Amazing, it takes years to learn every one of those and you know so many!" said the teacher. "It didn't take that long to learn only about two weeks to learn each one," I said. "Here, there is a martial arts competition on Saturday, I think you would be the best person to represent our school, it's a statewide competition between schools," he said. "Sounds like fun," I said grinning. On Saturday I went to the gym in the city where the competition was being held. I wore my gang clothes and didn't hide my tattoo. "Ok, everyone! The rules are simple, you can use any form of martial arts you like, but nothing else! BEGIN!" said the ref. When It was my turn I was against a kid who looked about seventeen. I was in a few classes higher than the other kids my age. "What are you doing here little girl?" asked the kid. "Beating you," I said and I ran to him and got to the ground then did a sweep under his legs and knocked him down. "B IS THE WINNER OF THE SEVENTEEN TO EIGHTEEN CLASS!" called the ref. I beat a bunch of other kids in the same way. I got to a few who were a bit more challenging. I won the intermediate round. The next round was in a week, and it was nationwide. "I can't wait," I said. "I'm one of five who won, I should be in a class by myself," I said and me and Mike walked home. "How about we practice by climbing that course again, I heard they changed it to stage four of Mount Manorama the hardest course in the show," said Mike. "Come on! Let's go, I really want adrenaline rush and those fights were nothing for it" I said. When we got to the course it did look harder. "Race you," I challenged. "Time me and I'll time you," I said. "Three, two, one go," said Mike. I started the course. It was really easy. "FORTY-FIVE SECONDS!" Mike shouted. "THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!" I shouted. Mike started running. "Fifty seconds," I said. "Nice," said Mike grinning. "I must say for that hardest course on the show, this was child's play," I said. "I know," said Mike. "Come on, we should go back to the house before we get in trouble," I said. Just then my long hair got caught on a pipe. "Ow!" I cried out. "Shoot! I guess my hair is a bit too long, maybe I should cut it short" I said untangling it. "Maybe, but you've never cut it," said Mike. "I know, but it would be bad for the fight, pulling hair is allowed," I said. "But cutting my hair would be like saying that the Skull Hand Gang meant nothing to me, it was my whole life, and I'm not letting that go," I said. "That would be bad, what if we ever see one of the gang members and they don't recognize use because we changed something, your hair is your most recognizable feature," said Mike. "Yeah, good point," I said. Just then I slipped and fell into and electric tower. When I touched it I felt a strange sensation going through my body. I couldn't say anything, it hurt so much, I screamed and blacked out........










Will Bullet service??? Find out tomorrow....


ULTIMAT CLIF HANGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....