Monday, March 13, 2017

Nutty Nicole Chapter 24

"Man I still can't believe all the press our little tricks," I said grinning. "I know! It's amazing" said Rachel. "I can't believe you two, but it was pretty fun playing with those humans," said Nathan. "I'm glad you kids are living so much fun, in fact, There are two new students called Ella and Ellie, they are twins who are powerful young demons", said my dad. "I think you will get along with them," said my dad. "He left and we saw Ella and Ellie. "Hi, I'm Nicole," I said smiling, "I'm the head revenge program, where you must know what we do from the news," I said. "I'm sorry, we don't know. We were kept in a cell in an asylum for a very long time until we escaped and came here," said one with blond long hair. "It was rather nice, we had a lot of time to plan a revenge on all our enemies," said the other who had copper hair that was short with a few long strands. "Which one of you is Ella and which is Ellie?" I asked. "I'm Ellie, and that's Ella," said the the girl with blond long hair. "Well, would you like to come on our next mission with us?" I asked. "Yes, we have a wonderful plan," said Ella. "Where are we going for the plan?" asked Rachel. "It's where we used to live, in New York. We have a very nice place that has been prepared for this day" said Ella. "We should leave now," said Nathan. "I agree, the sooner we get there the faster you two get your revenge," said Rachel. So we went to the Big Apple. "Follow us," said Ella when we got off the train. We followed Ella and Ellie until we got to an abandoned restaurant. "Come, this is the place, everything is ready, we just need to bring it to life," said Ellie. Ella and Ellie went into a room and when they came back there were a few robots with them that looked really creepy. "All we need to do is lock our victims and tell them to survive the five days, they will have food and water, and they won't die but they will get hurt, and after five days we let them go, and we video everything that happens," said Ellie. "It sounds great! we just need to fix the place up" I said. "How will we get the victims, though?" I asked Ella. "We have invitations to a party that happens here, we have a week to get this place ready. After that let Fredy and his friends do the rest" said Ella. "Then let's get to work," I said.
     A week later everyone came. "Hi, everyone! the party's inside" I said smiling at everyone. When they were all in we locked the door. "We can now relax and let Freddy and his friends do the rest," said Ella. "how did you choose the victim?" I asked. "We invited the richest kids we knew, they will know hardship and fear," said Ellie. "You two really are amazing," I said. At midnight we heard the first scream.
   Five days later we unlocked the doors and posted the footage on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....