Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bullet Train Chapter 3

At school the next day I was relly annoyed because that night I got yelled at for picking a fight with a gang of eighteen-year-olds. I had gotten a few scratches from them because they had knives, but I was fine. Everyone looked at the scratches, which the nurse at the ER had said were pretty deep and it would take a while for them to heal. "What happened?" asked Nick when he saw me. "I got into a fight with a gang of eighteen-year-olds, they had knives," I said. "Why the heck did you get in a fight with them?" asked Nick. "I insulted them, a lot. and they got mad at me," I said. "Can you stop asking me about it now?" I said looking at Nick. "Sure," said Nick. "hey Bullet, heard that you got into a fight," said Mike walking up to me. "You know I did, the nurse wanted to give me stitches and stuff to put on it, but I'm fine, and I'll get some good scars from the fight, so I didn't want to, but you know mom and dad. They said I had to have the medicine, and no stitches" I said. "That sucks," said Mike. "I know right, wanna spar after school?" I asked. "Sure," said Mike. I went to my locker and got out my stuff and went to class. Everyone knew about my fight by lunch. In class, I took out my pocket knife and brought out a blade under my desk where no one could see it and I slid it over the tip of my finger. I saw a drop of blood and smiled. I don't know but when I see blood seeping out I think it looks cool. I quickly hid the pocket knife in my pocket before anyone could see. At lunch I didn't get anything to eat, I wasn't hungry and I didn't think I could keep anything down if I did eat. I thought about what I would be doing if I hadn't fallen from the pipes. I would probably be fighting the Bead Boys gang. I smiled remembering the last fight with them, it was a piece of cake. "B PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE" Called the loud speaker. I got up and rolled my eyes then left. "Sit down B, we heard that you got into a fight yesterday with armed eighteen-year-olds, it this true?" asked the principle. "Yes, what does my personal life have to do with anything?" I asked. "We were worried about why you fight and think that you might be a danger to the students, you have been in other fights correct?" he said. "Yes, I've been in many many other fights," I said. "And why have you been in so many fights?" he asked. "Most of them were with rivals, but since I came here I mostly just pick fights with people who are doing bad things like bullying. "What do you mean by rivals? Is it like in that video game you kids like Yandere Simulator?" he asked. "No! Of course not! Rival gangs, I used to be the leader of a gang, but I disbanded it when I came here" I said. "You were in a gang? This wasn't mentioned when you first came here" he said. "I don't know why, but how is that relevant to anything?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that you can't go to this school considering your past," he said. "What?! Why?!" I demanded. "We don't tolerate any sort of violence in this school, the same goes for Mike, I assume you have known him for a while, so you two have a week, to find a new school," said the principle. 'I should get going to class" I said before the idiot of a principle could say anything the bell rang, and I left and a whirlwind of anger. After school, I told Mike about it. "What! Just because we were in a gang we can't go to school here?! That's so stupid! So what if we do get into a lot of fights? This is so crazy" said Mike. "I know right! I can't believe it, it's so stupid, that we have to stop going to school here, it really wasn't that good, though, I kind of wanted to have a nice first year of school. But whatever, I know enough" I said. "I would suggest a fight, but that would get us in trouble, how about we do something where it's okay to fight," said Mike, yeah, but that wouldn't be as much fun," I said. "Yeah, man we really like fights don't we?" said Mike. "Yeah, I guess it's because we were in them so much, and it's not like we picked all our fights, we just had to survive on the streets" said Mike, yeah, the people will never know what it's like to have to live on the streets, and have so little food" I said. "I really want to do something active," I said clenching my fist. "Hey I heard of this show called American Ninja Warriors, that has a course a few blocks away from here, maybe we could sneak in and give it a try, I heard it'ss meant to be really hard," said Mike. "Now that sounds fun," I said. When we got to the course we saw on one was there. "Ladies first," said Mike motioning for me to go. "Chicken," I said and went on the first obstacle, a series oof slanted squares. I leaped across easily. And went on to the next one, the last one was a ramp that was fourteen feet high. I ran up and grabbed the edge on my first try and pulled myself up. Mike came a minute later. "This is a nice view of the city," said Mike. "I guess," I said. "Hey! You kids get off there! You are in so much trouble. "Come up and get us!" I called down. "You kids come down this instant!" shouted the cop again. "Come and get us!" called Mike. The cops ears turned red. "Ya know, I think we shouldn't go to that school anymore, I think we might be the youngest people to ever get across this thing," I said. "Come on he's coming up! RUN!" said Mike yelling the last part. We jumped down the ramp side and ran with two officers chasing us and more on the way. I felt the wind on my face, and I laughed completely carefree. A few blocks later I saw the first car. "More are coming now! We need to find a place to hid" I said grabbing Mikes hand and dragging him into a back alley. The cops got out of the cars and walked into the alley. "Come out kids, we have you surrounded," "No ya don't! See ya later!" I called as me and Mike rushed up a fire escape. When we got to the roof we were panting. "Come on, we need to get home and pretend we didn't do anything," said Mike. "Come on!" I said and we started hopping from roof to roof to get home. When we got home We went to our room and started reading, we started from the middle so it looked like we had been reading for a while. We heard a knock, we had entered through the window so our parents didn't know we had just come home. Excuse me but we are looking for two kids who trespassed and then ran away, we were wondering if you knew anything" said a cop to my mom. "I'm afraid I don't if you want you can ask my kids," said my mom. "B, Mike, come down here for a minute," called my mom. "Yeah, mom?" I said as me and Mike came down. The cop stared at us. "You kids! You were the ones who trespassed!" accused the cop. "I don't understand, we've been in our room reading for about two hours, do you have any proof?" I asked. "N-no, but I know it was you two. "I'm offended! You thought a harmless girl like me would do something so terrible like trespassing! I would never ever dream of something like that" I said pretending to pout. "I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions, have a good day," said the cop. When I went upstairs with Mike, Mike said "That was so funny! But are you really getting soft on me?" asked Mike. "Why would I do that? I wouldn't be able to call myself the former leader of the Skull Hand Gang if I did" I said. "We should tell mom and dad about what happened with school" I said. At dinner we told mom and dad, and dad went crazy when we told him. "Dad we can always go to the public school, it's not that bad" I said trying to calm him down. "I suppos," he said and got up and left. "I'm going to call the school this in unexeptable" said my mom. "Ok mom, I'm going to my room I'm very tired" I said getting up and going to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....